Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 06:49

Mike Franks Introduction

Guest Mikefrank

Guest Mikefrank

First off i would like to just introduce myself, Im Mike Frank and im happy to join the DAYZRP community. I look forward to exploring the RP side of Dayz and feel privileged to join such a community. In real life my name is kyle and im 23 years old and i live in Wasilla, Alaska.

Next id like to list a short background about my character.

First Name:Mike

Last Name:Frank

Birthplace:South Dakota

Background: Marine "retired"

Story: Mike has lost alot, His wife. His children. All killed durring the early stages of the zombie Apocalypse. After traveling to coast of the united states, he acquired a boat and sailed to find any sigh of survival. After being afloat for nearly a month, supplies began to thin and his life was nearly at an end. A glimmer of hope stands on the horizon, new land...

Guest Mikefrank

Well it seems my application was acciepted, why does my in game name show wrong or empty ID? Does this change when i join the server?

• MVP

Welcome! Backstory sounds good man. If you like to write, we have an RP subforum where you can post your extended stories, more are always welcome :D

Feel free to ask if you need anything. See you in game.

Guest Mikefrank

Welcome! Backstory sounds good man. If you like to write, we have an RP subforum where you can post your extended stories, more are always welcome :D

Feel free to ask if you need anything. See you in game.

Thank you very much and i would be interesting in going into detail my backstory.

• MVP

Hey! Welcome to the server!

For your wrong/empty PID, check out the Donation Exchange ! Maybe you'll have to enter it there!

Congratulations for your application! Make sure you take a look at the Clans and Groups section of the forum !

Take a look at Mavasaur's guide. It covers the basics of the forum/server!

Hope to see you in-game! If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!