Server time: 2017-10-19, 03:32
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Ye-Troll-King

Whitelist application

Question

Hello guys, I'm new to the forums but it would be really nice if you could provide me with some answers. According to whoever read my application, this i what I did wrong: 'You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about group KoS rights sharing.' Could anyone tell me what exactpy I did wrong as I had the rules right next to me while I was writing (I used the standalone ones). Any help would be really appreciated. Here is what I answered:

-snip-

9 answers to this question

ObeSpartan    0

"group KoS rights sharing" means when your friends are next to you and stuff.

When do they get KOS-rights, when they do not...

But overall its ok what youve wrote i would say, i skipped the text a bit

Cid    333

There are a few wording mistakes that can make and break your application. I suggest re-reading the group KoS section of the rules before submitting your application again, specifically the conditions that need to be met.

you’re at the point of conflict or within range of it (that means at most 500 m from the conflict) or you’re part of either one of the groups involved in the battle but have been separated with them before the fight began.

Look through your wording here.

oracle96    0

Man this is like dejavu XDD I did the exact same thing as you. Like state above "and" and " or" mean two completely different things and can be the breaking point in getting accepted.

Good luck bud I look forward to running into you one day.

Thanks for all the help guys, appreciate it. I'll change some things in that part. English is not my native language which might explain some of my mistakes.

IAmJackBandit    77

Thanks for all the help guys, appreciate it. I'll change some things in that part. English is not my native language which might explain some of my mistakes.

Glad you got some helpful answers to your problem. If you have any more questions or need help remember you can always hop into teamspeak and consult with any of our wonderful staff member:)

/solving

Terra    1449

I am also new to this forum and i wanted to know if bad grmmar is a huge problem for my aplication

If it is too bad, then maybe. Just put your App in the question section and ask for help, before you send in an application.

Well, they accepted my second application. I guess the best I thing I can say right now is thank you all for helping me with it.