Server time: 2017-10-23, 19:08
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Darkvern

Island EU1

Darkvern    0

My rant.

To whomever was on the island on EU1 @aprox 20:00 today.

That was some pretty shitty rp there folks. You 2 in the green military gear.

You 1st shot a man. Not sure how it went down as I was away from the area for a minute down at the beach but heard all the shots, lots of them. Hoping he makes a report. Not sure what his name was.

A fellow survivor and I watched you rummage through your victims items.

We took numerous random shots from you guys without any kind of initiation of any sorts. We found a note on the bridge stating if you cross you will be shot. RDM much?

We tried to approach the Jail complex and was met with bullets. You dont even know who we are??? Finally making it across the bridge to attempt rp and to find out what the hell was going on and we hear a voice telling us to leave or die. We tried to rp with you to no avail as we were told to leave as you stated, "this is ours and if we don't leave we will be shot".

Give people a chance to rp instead of telling people to leave as this is your land.

Unable to rp if no one is allowed there don't ya think?

A quick question. How did your friend who swam up in the pink raincoat know what was happening on the island if he was on the shore of the mainland when we first saw him. Radio contact is out of range. And your buddy speaking to us mixed up and had open mic so we could hear your conversation on TS.

We told him to stand still due to this weird situation and he just runs away. We told him to stop or get shot and he still keeps running to your open arms for safety.

/rant over

I have tons of random video from this encounter.

Clammy    0

Sorry about this shite RP you have encountered. I'm sure they will be dealt with soon.

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

My rant.

To whomever was on the island on EU1 @aprox 20:00 today.

That was some pretty shitty rp there folks. You 2 in the green military gear.

You 1st shot a man. Not sure how it went down as I was away from the area for a minute down at the beach but heard all the shots, lots of them. Hoping he makes a report. Not sure what his name was.

A fellow survivor and I watched you rummage through your victims items.

We took numerous random shots from you guys without any kind of initiation of any sorts. We found a note on the bridge stating if you cross you will be shot. RDM much?

We tried to approach the Jail complex and was met with bullets. You dont even know who we are??? Finally making it across the bridge to attempt rp and to find out what the hell was going on and we hear a voice telling us to leave or die. We tried to rp with you to no avail as we were told to leave as you stated, "this is ours and if we don't leave we will be shot".

Give people a chance to rp instead of telling people to leave as this is your land.

Unable to rp if no one is allowed there don't ya think?

A quick question. How did your friend who swam up in the pink raincoat know what was happening on the island if he was on the shore of the mainland when we first saw him. Radio contact is out of range. And your buddy speaking to us mixed up and had open mic so we could hear your conversation on TS.

We told him to stand still due to this weird situation and he just runs away. We told him to stop or get shot and he still keeps running to your open arms for safety.

/rant over

I have tons of random video from this encounter.

A quick thing, just to warn ya, i can assure you the radio works perfectly from the mainland to the island, tested it yesterday

Darkvern    0

Unfortunately I reviewed my videos and its pretty chopped up. For now on under the same circumstances I will just keep recording. I don't feel the video clips are obvious enough for any bad RP/RDM proof. If I had kept rolling that may be a different story. Kick self with own foot. :)

Just hoping they read this and realize what they have done wrong and change their ways.

Subso    0

To bad that you cant report them... well I hope that they get the warning and do better next time.

Maybe someone made a report about them already...does somebody now?

Sorry to hear that you had a bad time :/

DrunkSanta    0

Hey Max, it's me Boris! :D

Pretty shitty gameplay indeed from these folks, also I never understood how they got on the island in the first place, they just appeared there and started "taking" the island.

Makes me really feel sorry I didn't pull the trigger the first time the dude's head was in between my sights..

By the way, right after the sudden server reboot, they pursued me to the mainland and after a terrible confusion with a third group (2 completely other people), I managed to take one down but the other blown my head off with a mosin... Ah ggwp..

Darkvern    0

Hey Boris

That was a pretty weird situation to say the least.

Sorry I left ya after the server crash. I went out for a dart and came back and tried for some time but the server was full.

Hope to see you around Chernarus!

Cheers