Server time: 2018-07-17, 08:05 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
dmb486

Application help

Good day!

I put quite a bit of time into my app, and would like some help on going over it i.e. where can I strengthen it, where do I need more info, etc. If anyone could help that would be great. Should I post it all here or just pm it if someone wants to help?

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

A good source of help is our Teamspeak. Contact a Community Helper there.

As Othuyeg stated, CH's are very willing to help out. Feel free to PM any Community Helper or even stop by in Teamspeak so we can take a look at your application.

OP I am going to assume that you took Othuyeg and Cid's advice about hopping into teamspeak and consulting with a CH. Will mark this as solved for now but if you have any more questions feel free to hop back into teamspeak my friend...

/solving

OP I am going to assume that you took Othuyeg and Cid's advice about hopping into teamspeak and consulting with a CH. Will mark this as solved for now but if you have any more questions feel free to hop back into teamspeak my friend...

/solving

You would be correct Jack I took their advice and reached out to a community helper and was just speaking with them about a couple revisions I made right before I typed this. Thanks again!