Server time: 2017-10-18, 15:06
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Whitefur

PSA: Update Tapatalk

Whitefur    4

After almost 6 months of 1 star ratings and complaints across the board, the tapatalk team finally decided to fix the terrible broken UI that plagued the old update. It's still a bit large for older devices, but it is way better than the old thing they pushed without warning. For those who don't know Tapatalk updated their UI with a bunch of new UI stuff, which most forums ended up not using anyways. That left a ton of unused space on the UI which made it a pain to navigate. I know it's up on the Play, but not sure about App Store.

Swimmer    0

Thanks for the PSA! The update does look a bit better but it could probably still use some work

Igi    4

It updated a while back :D

I'm personally not a huge fan... for example I can't for the life of me find the browse button anywhere and I'm not a huge fan of how it tries to tie in all your forums into one huge clusterfuck... clicking onto a singular forum doesn't do much good either, it just brings you into a fairly convoluted interface.

As odd as it sounds, I preferred the old interface.

But, Tapatalk just sucks in general really :P

Whitefur    4

I'm personally not a huge fan... for example I can't for the life of me find the browse button anywhere and I'm not a huge fan of how it tries to tie in all your forums into one huge clusterfuck... clicking onto a singular forum doesn't do much good either, it just brings you into a fairly convoluted interface.

But, Tapatalk just sucks in general really [emoji14]

It's in the same place it has always been? Tap the top bar.

Igi    4

But, Tapatalk just sucks in general really [emoji14]

It's in the same place it has always been? Tap the top bar.

Wow I'm a retard...

I'll just go to bed now xD