Server time: 2017-08-19, 11:25

Sign in to follow this  
Fromdaheavens

✮ Maximum boost for Dayz ✮

Here is a another quick guide of how to boost your Dayz FPS:

1.First of all you'll need to download Gefoce Experience ( somebody already should have that program who uses Nvidia drivers ). This program is 100% legal. Click here to download: http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience

2.After you download it, install it. If it didn't install properly, it shows that it couldn't, try installing it again ( for me it worked ).

3.After that, you start the program, when it launches you can see 5 tabs in top left. Press ,,Games" tab and then press the big twisted-arrow in the middle of the application screen ,,Refresh game list''. Games which support Nvidia will appear on the screen.

4.Now it's your choice what game to choose to boost. Click the green button ,,Boost'' and that's all :) ! Here is an example how it should look: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDWl8AAQ1-39M-wG8KtxL7u7Se0_3m5TgL8ZVzDCMl7-ySRPUT

5.This program also has other features, like game filming program ,,ShadowPlay"( I should say it's very good ).

If you didn't understand it clearly or something gone wrong, write me. :)

Also remember to update your Nvidia drivers and to change your resolution manually ( You can also change the resolution by not being in the game, just press the grey wrench near the boost button and select your resolution, you may have to change it many times, don't know why it doesn't save )! Oh and the program ,,ShadowPlay" can record in 1440p which is very awesome! This program has also other features, go, look for them :)

Yes, because this program does everything to boost this beast game, it even changes the performance of the game! You also can change how it should boost the game by pressing the grey wrench near the boost button :)

Whitefur    4

Also make sure to manually change the resolution manually or it might make things wonky.

Oh, and this won't work on AMD cards naturally.

Also make sure to manually change the resolution manually or it might make things wonky.

Oh, and this won't work on AMD cards naturally.

Absolutely, you should change your resolution manually, that's the main con this program has. And yes, the AMD won't work, sorry :( no can do.

Will definitely try this out , Thanks :)

Kanye    14

Don't see this large twisty arrow, I have it optimized and all but no "boost".

Guest slummylemon   
Guest slummylemon

This works like a charm went from 30 solid to 60 solid frames

Don't see this large twisty arrow, I have it optimized and all but no "boost".

Try changing the optimize by pressing the grey wrench near the boost button. If this doesn't help, try downloading new drivers that this program shows for your pc in the ,,Drivers" tab.

Thank you guys for trying this way to boost your dayz! :)

Up to date, still no twisty arrow.

Maybe the program just doesn't support your pc games, even dayz (it may be a glitch or something)...

Try re-installing this program.

PwnCaiks101    0

This worked perfectly, I did get better FPS but had to fix the resolution as it was nasty. I noticed after a few hours I started getting very very choppy framerate, as in I couldn't play it was so choppy. This probably is just happening to me, but its what happened.

This worked perfectly, I did get better FPS but had to fix the resolution as it was nasty. I noticed after a few hours I started getting very very choppy framerate, as in I couldn't play it was so choppy. This probably is just happening to me, but its what happened.

For me it didn't happen, maybe it's your video card or something else...

Sorry, try re-installing this program (for many people it worked) :)

Guest Niko_Kolelivian   
Guest Niko_Kolelivian

So AMD doesn't work? damn..there goes AMD proving it's self useless once again.

And with Razor game booster not working anymore if anyone has any game boosters that work for AMD systems and wont kill my laptop please share <3

So AMD doesn't work? damn..there goes AMD proving it's self useless once again.

And with Razor game booster not working anymore if anyone has any game boosters that work for AMD systems and wont kill my laptop please share <3

Sorry man, i can't find any boosters that support AMD :(

Guest Niko_Kolelivian   
Guest Niko_Kolelivian

Damn..well I can at least still hope for AMD dying~

Guest lower   
Guest lower

This helped a lot Thanks!

Milos    0

For the people that say they can't locate the twisty arrow, I had the same issue. I simply went to settings and selected, manually, where my games were installed(I have a couple HDrives in my rig) and then I was able to select the scan button under the games tab.

I noticed that what this does is simply lower your video settings ingame to boost performance. It's a good thing to use when trying to get a consistent 60 frames when recording. Thank you for taking the time to write this up and help us out :)

For the people that say they can't locate the twisty arrow, I had the same issue. I simply went to settings and selected, manually, where my games were installed(I have a couple HDrives in my rig) and then I was able to select the scan button under the games tab.

I noticed that what this does is simply lower your video settings ingame to boost performance. It's a good thing to use when trying to get a consistent 60 frames when recording. Thank you for taking the time to write this up and help us out :)

Thank you for solving the problem! :)

Sign in to follow this