Server time: 2017-10-22, 17:33
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaptainPinguin99

My whitelist application.

Question

Guest CaptainPinguin99   
Guest CaptainPinguin99

Well hello lads. I am about to send my whitelist application.. But i just want some help. Can any experienced player help me. Can they have a look at my whitelist application and just tell me if it is good or not. Thanks already :)

New Life Rule:

The new life rule means that you cannot go back to your old character. You can’t go to your body within a radius of 1km within 90 minutes. Even with a server restart in between. It also means that you don't know anything from your previous life anymore. You cannot tell your friends that for example peter and jack killed me. You completely start over again. You also can not take revenge for the things your enemy did. An example: Thomas got killed by Nick. Thomas decided to go back to his dead body. He decides to go back to Staroye. The town he got killed in. He looted his body and got geared again. This is an example of ignoring the NLR.

Killing On Sight:

Killing on sight means that you cannot kill people without a reason. There are a couple situations where you are allowed to attack a hostile. You have to make contact with your enemy before doing anything. You have to make your hostage clear what you are going to do with him. He needs to know what he can and what he can’t do. You can share your KoS rights with your friends. Your friend has to be within a radius of 500 meters of the hostile activity and you were both apart of the involved groups. If you are a bandit you need to keep your hostage alive. You need to give your victim a chance of survival. You need to provide enough food and supplies. You also have to defend him from external threats like zombies. You can kill a hostage if they do not listen to your demands. You can take revenge for a hostile action within 2 hours, but it cannot affect any of the other rules. Example: Thomas is walking in Cherno. He sees another player with a lot of gear. he takes his sniper out and decides to shoot him in the back. He killed him and picked all of his gear up. This is one example of the KoS rule. Example nr 2: Nick is in Elektro. Another player is robbing him! He does not want to get robbed because he has a lot of gear. He decides to call his friend Thomas. He is at Balota airfield. He gets in his car and drives to Elektro. Thomas shot the player robbing Nick. This was example number 2 of the KoS rule

About Yourself:

Well hello. My real name is Nick Bruins. I am 17 years old and I am born in Amsterdam, Netherlands. My friend Thomas started playing DayZ RP 2 years ago. He asked me to start playing it. First of all I thought that it was a stupid game. But then he let me play for a while. I was addicted! I had so much fun playing it. Such a nice community! I started my application right away! I used to roleplay on ArmA 2 OA, Takistan life. It was fun too! I really like DayZ. I also like Roleplaying. So DayZ RP is kind of the perfect combination for me! Well if you guys want to know anything about me feel free to ask!

My background:

My name is Nick Fisher. I was born in the Netherlands on the 16th of April 21 1990. I went to Chernarus for work. I was studying for photographer. Chernarus has a beautiful landscape. I made some awesome pictures. When I went to the local store to buy some new battery's for my camera I heard the radio. This was the message i heard: People. A crisis has begun. A time of pain and horror is nearby. A zombie apocalypse has broken out. We recommend you to hide in your house, close the windows and stay there. We will come to rescue you. Good luck to all of you. I froze. I did not believed what I just heard. I grabbed my camera and jumped into my car. I drove to my hotel. I locked the doors en felt on the ground. I was scared. I put the television on to check the news. I saw the town I was born in, Amsterdam. I saw zombies walking across the street. The street I used to play football with my friends. I decided to sleep. Maybe this was all a dream. When I woke up the next morning, it was silent. I looked outside and i saw.. Rampage. Cars crashing, people crying and running away. But then I decided I was gonna survive. I said to myself: Me.. Nick Fisher will kill, every zombie on the planet. This is where my adventure started

7 answers to this question

ObeSpartan    0

What ive noticed through skipping a bit.

"About Yourself" could have more words.

NLR needs maybe words like death/died to put it more clear.

I mean this: "The new life rule means that you cannot go back to your old character."

You coulda have a bit bad luck, cuz they take it very serious. (Its better for ourselves)

Background is ok.

Important part (KOS)

Explain the word by itsself. I mean "Kos means..."

But overall good, take care of the number of words which are needed.

Guest CaptainPinguin99   
Guest CaptainPinguin99

I mean this: "The new life rule means that you cannot go back to your old character."

You coulda have a bit bad luck, cuz they take it very serious. (Its better for ourselves)

Background is ok.

Important part (KOS)

Thanks alot man.

ObeSpartan    0

Background is ok.

Important part (KOS)

Thanks alot man.

No problem, wish i coulda help more, but have to go :c

But weve got real good members and stuff. They will put serious work in it. Wait a while.

oracle96    0

You'll need a comple more examples on KOS sharing rights and you could flesh you background out a bit more give your character more of a past, more of a reason you went to Cherno. Was it a job offer were you there studying abroad to become a better photographer ect if you want even more help you could pm eEndGame or me. I learned a thing or two from EndGame and he will help you get to were you need as far as the rules come absolutely have a community helper proof read them it is very helpful when they do as they will give you hints and exact reasons as to why a sentence is wrong. Other than that good job and good luck.

Currently at work unfortunately so can't exactly write a very helpful post but I hope this helps a bit.

Guest CaptainPinguin99   
Guest CaptainPinguin99

You'll need a comple more examples on KOS sharing rights and you could flesh you background out a bit more give your character more of a past, more of a reason you went to Cherno. Was it a job offer were you there studying abroad to become a better photographer ect if you want even more help you could pm eEndGame or me. I learned a thing or two from EndGame and he will help you get to were you need as far as the rules come absolutely have a community helper proof read them it is very helpful when they do as they will give you hints and exact reasons as to why a sentence is wrong. Other than that good job and good luck.

Thanks! You really helped me out :D

oracle96    0

No problem again pm me or the people I suggested they will help and if you want help on your backstory you can always post a thread in lore containing your backstory with feedback please on the title and people will help. You can also read a couple back stories there to get a look at how others wrote theirs. ^^ Good luck friend hope to run into you IG someday