Server time: 2017-08-23, 02:42

Sign in to follow this  
Saracen yusuf

how long for groups to be approved on average

Question

9 answers to this question

You must be a member for 3 months and it must be approved. Read the sticky on the group thread

Guest Biggie   
Guest Biggie

You will have to wait for Admins look over it but i doubt you will be first there are a lot of groups that have been in the group ideas longer and just need that stamp of approval.

You must be a member for 3 months and it must be approved. Read the sticky on the group thread

He's asking how long it takes for a group to be accepted. He's been here well over three months.

A: The staff will take a look at it, if they see it is a good enough group that meets the requirements and follows the lore of the DayZRP. Then they will either accept it or deny it.

Requirements:

-Detailed and accurate description explaining your groups activities and history. The group and story has to be realistic and fit into the setting presented in our Standalone Lore and the ArmA 2 lore in general.

-Detailed background explaining why you are in Chernarus and what your goals are.

-A members list kept up to date and including full IG name and forum username

All groups have to:

-Only be based off serious and realistic ideas

-Not be offensive by their nature

-Fit our current lore

I meet all the requirements i just was wondering because i have not seen any staff browsing it at all and am wondering if it usualy is simply days or if it will take well over a month

He's asking how long it takes for a group to be accepted. He's been here well over three months.

A: The staff will take a look at it, if they see it is a good enough group that meets the requirements and follows the lore of the DayZRP. Then they will either accept it or deny it.

Requirements:

-Detailed and accurate description explaining your groups activities and history. The group and story has to be realistic and fit into the setting presented in our Standalone Lore and the ArmA 2 lore in general.

-Detailed background explaining why you are in Chernarus and what your goals are.

-A members list kept up to date and including full IG name and forum username

All groups have to:

-Only be based off serious and realistic ideas

-Not be offensive by their nature

-Fit our current lore

I know what he asked. I was stating where he could find the answer.

I meet all the requirements i just was wondering because i have not seen any staff browsing it at all and am wondering if it usualy is simply days or if it will take well over a month

Staff always have their hands tied. So, give them so more time. They will get to your group idea. :)

Ark    202

As of now Rolle is the primary person who deals with groups. As im sure you can imagine he has a lot on his plate. He will get to your group eventually but it will take time seeing as there are a number of groups waiting to get looked at. With the above being said do you feel your question has been answered?

Ark    202

Sorry that this wasn't the answer you were hoping for unfortunately its difficult to give an exact date on this matter as it depends on many things. if you have any further questions however feel free to pm me, jump into the help desk, or make another question thread.

/Solved