Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Ozerold

WHITELIST QUEUE

Ozerold    0

Hey lads,

well i have sign in into this community since 2 weeks now and im still in the

whitelist queue (pos 11/409).

I´ve got 83 posts e.t.c and i was active about 13 hours.

Im very glad to communicate with all this awesome peps in this community

and im really ejoying myself here but i want to know how long does it may takes to

get accepted to play on the servers.

(like i have told, im daily checking the forum and talking to people or im helping them if i can and im very happy with the forum by itself)

Hopefully u can help me out

Vapor    0

Keep doing that. Your activity is good. Your application will eventually be reviewed. Just a little longer.

FAQ

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

Ozerold    0

Keep doing that. Your activity is good. Your application will eventually be reviewed. Just a little longer.

FAQ

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

Thanks a lot for the information

Guest alexandru1208   
Guest alexandru1208

I knew it, being a bit inactive takes you down the queue, now I understand how I got to 100+ from 8

Ozerold    0

I knew it, being a bit inactive takes you down the queue, now I understand how I got to 100+ from 8

ye and the thing is that im at least 2 hours a day on this forum

Guest alexandru1208   
Guest alexandru1208

ye and the thing is that im at least 2 hours a day on this forum

I just got rejected in my application. Guess being too excited makes you fail.

Ozerold    0

same here... i made 1 little mistake but i know what it was and if i will get rejected again i will eat my keyboard

drewhinny    0

Hey guys, stick with it. The time spent making sure your application is right is well worth it. Don't wait to fill it out when u can. Work on it whenever you can. I'm sure we will be seeing you soon on the servers.

jprime84    0

Its worth noting that making a donation to help pay for everything will help with your queue priority. It doesnt guarantee approval, but it speeds up getting reviewed.

Good luck

Terra    1449

Good.

There are already plenty threads about it. If you need help with your Application join Teamspeak or post in the question-section.

Closed