Server time: 2017-10-17, 18:40
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Vao Bennett

G'day everyone

Vao Bennett    0

Hello everybody, if the title didn't give it away, I hail from the land down under, South Australia to be more precise. (We don't actually throw shrimp's on the barbie, 10 points if you know why :) )

As for a little bit about me, I'm 23 and have enjoyed gaming for about the last fourteen years or so, but only in the last three have I been able to break into the PC area. Just recently I found out about DayZRP and have found it to be very intriguing. What I find so interesting and enticing is the engagement with others and more social nature that brings this intense and evolving dynamic atmosphere to the game, which is what I think game trys to provide.

I'm usually more of a skittish survivor, I've only been in a handful of firefights, I tend to let others pass without making my presence known unless it's unavoidable. Never actually held anyone up or been held up my self (had many pot shots taken in my general direction though...). Only recently been playing with friends and have been having a blast working as a group, so hoping to find more experiences like it, look forward to seeing you out there!

Cheers!

RubyRed    0

Hello Vao, i hope you will enjoy the RP! You will be surprised how many friends you can make :). Welcome to the community!

mozzi    0

You came to the right place! Good luck on you're adventures (there will be many) :)

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

Hello and welcome to the best DayZ community there is :)

Teas    1

Welcome to DayZRP dude, any burning questions don't hesitate to ask.

Good luck with the whitelist application, and hopefully see you out there soon.