Server time: 2018-07-22, 16:43 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
corinth king

Corinth Kings Journal

Should i continue?   

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Day one, Just outside of Vybor. Hello, i found a book under this desk and well people sometimes say writing down what happens day after day can help you stay sane... I hope they are right. Other then finding this damn book and killing myself another damn infected nothing really happened today...

Day two, Vybor grocery store. Well today i found the first non-infected person since the outbreak, sadly he didn't talk much... the rope he tied around his neck must have made him not as talkative... I wonder what dives people to do this to themselves, i guess the lack of company would do it... It sure feels like it.

Day four, Stary Sobor. I missed a day... pretty hard to write in a damn book when your running for your life, Oh and a little note to self, stay away from Vybor, at least until the infected wander off. Found more fucking tactical bacon, as if i wasn't already getting tired of the damn stuff... Oh what i would give for a nice meal, none of this canned shit.

Day five, Vyshnoye. Made a pretty good trek today. Found some more ammo for my Mosin, oh what i wouldn't give for a assault rifle... I mean a bolt action is great if you have good aim but i would have trouble hitting the side of a barn if i was right next to it.... I remember hearing about some caste nearby, Zud or Zub i think, cant remember really. anyway i think ill try to make my way there, probably stay the night i don't know.

Day six, Zub castle. Nice place... I'm glad i brought an extra shirt for a blanket, those stones are not the best insulation. Found an old sword on the upper level, Damn thing looks ancient. I guess i might as well keep the sword as a sort of memento of this place, who knows... it might even fetch a pretty penny from a trader, If i ever find one...

Yeah. Keep going. Journal entries are always fun to read. I like to read the adventures of others.

Sign in to follow this