Server time: 2017-08-17, 15:47

Sign in to follow this  
Prince

This guy Aron Venndetta

Prince    93

I saw this guy on the coast and called out greetings to him. He just ran past me so I followed him to electo were I finally caught up. I asked him why he was running and all he responded was with "go" then went ooc for some reason. I am not reporting you Aron but I just want to let you know that this is not how you tell someone to leave you alone. ok :)

8406D1EA70BBB5E4139643FDFC9550EBB404B0B9

10/10 RP would go again

OOC is bad mmmmkay?

Anon Vendetta, The Lone Wolf.

... How lazy can you be. These are the people that come to DayZRP for No-KOS and don't RP at all.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Anon Vendetta..

vendetta.jpg

Guy Fawkes.

V for Vendetta

Anonymous

PLEASE

Whitefur    4

Maybe public shaming threads are not the greatest idea? Pretty fucking hilarious attempt tho xD

Maybe public shaming threads are not the greatest idea? Pretty fucking hilarious attempt tho xD

This guy didn't even try... HE DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO RP IT.

Even flat out saying "Fuck off I'm going this alone." In voice chat is more of an attempt to RP than "//OOC My character is a lone wolf, go away"

It's salt in the wound that his name is "Anon Vendetta". This thread is doing him a favour if he sees it and realises he's a joke.

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

God damn..pure 10/10

You should have shot him, that's the proper way of making him not run away anymore :P

Ominous    5

10/10 rp, Someone should teach him a lesson Ingame for being a 'lonewolf', brand him and torture him, see if he wants to run alone after that!

Ego    1

Report. There's lone wolf and then there's "I don't want to get sniped so I'll go on a no kos server"

Unknown Entity    126

I would also suggest a report.

I am all for people "lonewolfing" if they wish. However this is a RP server, the point is to RP. If a person who encounters a RP situation just runs off saying oocly he's a lone wolf, he's just waisting a slot on the server for someone who may actually WANT to rp.

MisterSlug    0

I would also suggest a report.

I am all for people "lonewolfing" if they wish. However this is a RP server, the point is to RP. If a person who encounters a RP situation just runs off saying oocly he's a lone wolf, he's just waisting a slot on the server for someone who may actually WANT to rp.

I agree as well. It would have been nice to see this guy at least try to RP and give you some sort of communication. Not reporting him would give him the idea that its ok to perform these types of rule breaks.

Glenn    10

I like him already, Aron drop weps now!

Henning    61

Everyone Calm down! This mans RP was on a level that was so complex and realistic we mortals will never achieve!

Everyone Calm down! This mans RP was on a level that was so complex and realistic we mortals will never achieve!

Kekekekekekek