Server time: 2017-10-19, 09:24
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Joe Bastone

The Best Story

Joe Bastone    0

Im trying to come up with the best story/biography for the person im trying to RP as for once i get white listed. This is pretty difficult because I have so many different ideas but its difficult typing them down. Was wondering if anyone else had this problem and if we could bounce ideas off each other :)

Who needs the best? Just go with something grounded in reality but with a potential for greatness. The setting of DayZRP is already an extraordinary situation. You just need to add the human element.

Vapor    0

Read the Lore and try get an idea off of what is already happened, to integrate it into your own story. There is no best story, there is only your story. So, make it powerful as you can. Something original, fun and classy.

You can also take snips and pieces from other stories at Lore and Stories forum if you can't really think of anything. Just try to have fun when you are writing it. :)

Wendsill    0

The best story is the one which feels right for you; if you feel right with being a spetnatzsasfbiciasealranger, go ahead and live your story, but if you feel right with the average joe, uncluding all his flaws, then live his story.

But do try to fit it into the current lore, it does add credibility to your character.

Bagheera    0

The best is one that wont pigeon-hole you into something you'll want to perma-death later.

Teas    1

Some of the best characters/RP'ers are the understated ones in my eyes. I love seeing ordinary people struggling to master the craft of survival, unable to use certain weapons as they have never handled one before. My character is a former warehouse worker from an electrical goods store, he knows how to find food and that's about it.

Honestly these characters can at first seem boring but I feel they should be the backbone of the survivors we see instead of the military cast.

Just my meager pence/cents worth.