Server time: 2017-10-16, 22:08
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest samseed666

Cannibal characters and the server rules

Guest samseed666   
Guest samseed666

Hi guys and girls

How would I go about being a cannibal while still satisfying the rules? Would I have to take someone hostage first, THEN tell them I want to eat them, BEFORE killing them?

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

And no, you cannot kill them just because you want to eat them. If they are compliant, you cannot kill them.

SatansNightOut    105

Uh, yeah, no. You don't get to kill other players just because you're a cannibal. That'd be RDM.

Honestly, in my opinion, playing a cannibal is one of the most cliche character archetypes these days. Personally, if I was actually going to play a cannibal, I'd be a vulture.

Guest samseed666   
Guest samseed666

Lmao ok. I was thinking of putting a twist on it. I mean you don't have to advertise it, do you? I can pick people off in my own group for example and make them turn on each other...

Cannibalism is not an addiction like.. Omg I must have human meat! You can sustain yourself without human flesh but take it in an opportunity, such as a fresh kill from a legitimate firefight or something similar. Maybe its ritualistic. Even as a sort of "sickness" or addiction, self preservation kicks in and you would hide your cannibalistic tendencies from anyone with a gun that isn't also a cannibal.

Subso    0

You are not addicted to human flesh. Your character is just "okay" with eating it - just as every other animal.

You are not allowed to kill people just because you want to eat them - if they follow your orders then you have to let them life.

IAmJackBandit    77

Hi guys and girls

How would I go about being a cannibal while still satisfying the rules? Would I have to take someone hostage first, THEN tell them I want to eat them, BEFORE killing them?

Ok straight to the point you can NOT kill someone just because you want to eat them...perhaps if you had kos rights on someone and managed to disarm them then you can RP that out and whatnot. But if you take someone hostage and they are complying you are not allowed to kill them. Also as CrimsonNytefall has stated, being a cannibal is so overdone and only a hand full of people are successful at it. Only because they don't make it their main focus to eat somene like some other players do...

Guest samseed666   
Guest samseed666

Alright. Thanks for the response guys. I wasn't expecting so much response. This is a great site. Im just playing around with ideas for my future characters. I want to come up with at least 5, since you have to start a new life when you die and all...

Grihm    16

Alright. Thanks for the response guys. I wasn't expecting so much response. This is a great site. Im just playing around with ideas for my future characters. I want to come up with at least 5, since you have to start a new life when you die and all...

When you die, you don´t have to make a new character. If your character via roleplay ends up with a permanent death due to actions preformed by you yourself, that´s another thing.

Guest samseed666   
Guest samseed666

Yes, I meant when suffer a perma death. I want to have them already thought out and ready, instead of having to sit and think