Server time: 2017-08-18, 18:26

Sign in to follow this  
Guest samseed666

How's the server?

Guest samseed666   
Guest samseed666

Hi guys. Im still waiting for my white list. Meanwhile, I am curious how things are on the server. Do people actually follow the rules or are you being KoSed half the time?

I know there are admin logs now so you can actually report people for breaking rules but...

Buster    3

I've personally not had any problems yet. Seen a couple of..shall we say, less than steller players, but so far I've been having a blast!

Cjbustuup    1

The community is usually pretty good. There is the occasional asshole that thinks they can get away with KoS but now with logs implemented they will soon be struck with the ban hammer.

Guest samseed666   
Guest samseed666

Yeah thats what I thought, although I really don't get why you would go through the somewhat lengthy process of being white listed, only to risk being banned by KoSing. You can always go join a normal server and do some old style banditing if you want a break from RP

redspear461    0

Game servers are amazing, besides a rare amount of crashes a little bit before restart, its flawless in performance :D As for interesting RP, head to Green Mountain, I don't care what people say about it, I've had a blast hanging up there getting to know some interesting faces :P

P.S. To the guys I accidentally ran over in my V3S, I am sincerely sorry :P

Guest samseed666   
Guest samseed666

Haha ok thanks for the tip. I will check out Green Mountain for sure.

Did you really ask if we follow the rules? Yes we do, and those who do not get reported and punished accordingly

SatansNightOut    105

Did you really ask if we follow the rules? Yes we do, and those who do not get reported and punished accordingly

I don't mean to add unnecessary reiteration, but yeah, LB said it more than perfect: There's a reason why this community exists on a good foundation of rules. It's not casual, and it's enforced with utmost scrutiny, for good reason. This community is nothing if not the epitome of playing a role as though you are in your own character's shoes.

We are serious nerds! :D

Guest samseed666   
Guest samseed666

Then I am in the right place

Subso    0

This is Commander Subso and DayZRP is my favorite server on the Standalone.