Server time: 2017-10-18, 05:47
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
PWNINGPETE

First contact with the Makers

PWNINGPETE    0

I spawned in today right in the middle of a camp of Makers.

They took my stuff, handcuffed me and took me into the woods.

They threatened to either mark me as a maker or a "worthless" person.

Then They pointed a gun at me. and Their leader said to me "whats it gunna be?"

so I said,

"You better not touch me. You won't want to touch me. I've been tracking you for days, Me and many others and trust me, they sure have a bone to pick with you. As we speak, their rifles are pointed at your stupid little heads. Any wrong move and you'll be in the maker's court.

Now, You can let me go. We will not look for you, we will not pursue you. But if harm me or fuck with anyone else again, We will look for you. We will find you. And we will kill you.

"I'm the Maker's Maker, bitch."

*Server Restarts*

ONIC    0

so I said,

"You better not touch me. You won't want to touch me. I've been tracking you for days, Me and many others and trust me, they sure have a bone to pick with you. As we speak, their rifles are pointed at your stupid little heads. Any wrong move and you'll be in the maker's court.

Now, You can let me go. We will not look for you, we will not pursue you. But if harm me or fuck with anyone else again, We will look for you. We will find you. And we will kill you.

*Server Restarts*

Haha unlucky. But they probably would have broken your legs and begin torturing you. Good speech though.

PWNINGPETE    0

server keeps crashing. server only has 1 person it it...

the next few days are going to be funnnnnnnn.

Now how could I RP out the "escape"?

Guest turbox9   
Guest turbox9

You do realize you were most likely going to die, but we got sick of waiting for you and the restarts.

How it actually went: We find this guy at a heli crash outside Green Mountain rp for a bit end up taking him hostage. We go in the forest incase he had friends. Server keeps restarting and crashing we get bored. You didn't say any of that even though you did have a big mouth which I suggested sowing shut.

Funny I dont remember you either way im sure you wouldve died thank god the server crashed huh :D

PWNINGPETE    0

I just realized that they only heard the first half because when the message came up, it said

"You have lost connection for 10 seconds"

10 seceonds

estuu    0

Hahaha sounds like some good RP.

First time i met the Makers they accused me of insulting the maker and calling them a cult, i was handcuffed and brought to the church in novy where they began torturing me in front of about 10 people, they removed my two front teeth and shot me in the leg before letting me go.

i was then told to bring them a sword to be forgiven for my crimes and to be at peace with the makers.

Amazing RP!!!

Guest turbox9   
Guest turbox9

Hahaha sounds like some good RP.

First time i met the Makers they accused me of insulting the maker and calling them a cult, i was handcuffed and brought to the church in novy where they began torturing me in front of about 10 people, they removed my two front teeth and shot me in the leg before letting me go.

i was then told to bring them a sword to be forgiven for my crimes and to be at peace with the makers.

Amazing RP!!!

Oh yes Aleks' collection of teeth is definitely growing ;) Let it be known to the Valks I'd love some teeth, haha.

Tooth%20pile.jpeg

Volke    131

so I said,

*Server Restarts*

We waited like 10 minutes for you to come back.... you left us waiting , after we had initiated hostile intentions against you, taking your gun..In the future please inform the party if you don't plan to join the server again as it can be considered combat logging especially since we had initiated hostile intentions against you. You were alone and had no radio so I'm not sure how they had "guns at us".

*Server Restarts*

Did you log back in?

He didn't....we waited patiently and he didn't bother telling us..

Jimmy!    0

Hey nice try, getting your friend and yourself to kill me. Im sure he is having fun 6 feet under

PWNINGPETE    0

Hey nice try, getting your friend and yourself to kill me. Im sure he is having fun 6 feet under

I got away. Those two were expendables for the cause of ridding the world of the Maker's Followers.

But you don't know that IC! Hue hue

We looked for you. We found you.

You're in the Maker's Court now.

so I said,

*Server Restarts*

We waited like 10 minutes for you to come back.... you left us waiting , after we had initiated hostile intentions against you, taking your gun..In the future please inform the party if you don't plan to join the server again as it can be considered combat logging especially since we had initiated hostile intentions against you. You were alone and had no radio so I'm not sure how they had "guns at us".

*Server Restarts*

Did you log back in?

He didn't....we waited patiently and he didn't bother telling us..

Sorry Bout that. I was on the forums and looking for the audio on my twitch.

I was too excited.

My friend is writing his Whitelist so I jumped onto TS to tell him about it.

Jimmy!    0

I got away. Those two were expendables for the cause of ridding the world of the Maker's Followers.

We looked for you. We found you.

You're in the Maker's Court now. :P

If you say so, seemed like you had your tail between your legs

Skeetsi    0

Nice combat log story though I hear the sweet speech is completely made up.

That "Fuck yea" picture you've attached makes me believe that you "dodged the bullet" and had no intentions to log back in admitting to have commited a combat log.

PWNINGPETE    0

Remember the revolver shots? The guy you got only had a mosin.

Funny enough, the guy you DID kill, never fired a shot with his Mosin.

So, no ID?

Jimmy!    0

Remember the revolver shots? The guy you got only had a mosin.

Funny enough, the guy you DID kill, never fired a shot with his Mosin.

So, no ID?

You mean the guy that was sitting hiding under the tree behind me when you said "Don't move, there are 10 guys around you, so you better come with us".

I think i had the benefit of the doubt

Trogga    0

They sound like very scary people, i haven't ran into them yet.

Mamba    0

Before this turns into arguments, let me point out that if you had concerns about a NO I.D RDM then you should make a report about said action. If not then you shouldn't bring it up here because it will only cause arguments or disagreements to escalate.

Tyran    0

First time me and my brother met the makers, he was ver rebellious toward them, he had a big mouth... Poor Frank.. So Joffrey stabbed him multiple times with a screwdiver, knocked him out, and stripped him naked before shooting him. I will remember him, and I will avrnge him one day.

I later met the makers personally, and they are very very delicate peoplw to treat, you have to be very careful about what you say and make sure you don't insult The Maker, if you don't, then they're VERY friendly to you, if you do disrespect The Maker though, expect to have some fingers cut off... I had to write a letter expressing my compassion for The Maker and Carlos Martinez, after that, I'm pretty good with them. One of the best groups to roleplay with, really!

Yeah this thread is not needed, I predict heated arguments.

Also as uSx pointed out there is a thread for RP you enjoyed.

Closing