Server time: 2017-10-19, 09:14
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
ONIC

Audition Server

ONIC    0

Spending some time on the forums i've noticed that many people are getting killed on sight and are encountering people who do not role-play very well and are immature. Maybe in the future when admins are given the power to manipulate spans and such, DayZ RP can create a server in which Admins would have people audition to get into the actual DayZ RP servers. This could ensure that in the applications they did not lie about their age and could separate the good role-players from those who are not so good. Let me know what you all think.

Scooter    51

Eh.. No. There are already hundreds of whitelist applications every week. The admins wouldn't be able to have every single app audition to become part of the community

Mikachu    26

Would fracture the community and foster bad attitudes toward new players

Bad idea sorry

Whitefur    4

That would make everybody wait at least a year to get in. Not efficient enough.

ONIC    0

Dont try to sperate the community.

That was not the intention

Subso    0

Well.. excuse me - I missunderstood the Idea.

Okay - I understood now (sorry again) what you meant but as people stated above I dont think the Admins have enogh time.

Very sorry for missunderstanding.

ONIC    0

Well.. excuse me - I missunderstood the Idea.

Okay - I understood now (sorry again) what you meant but as people stated above I dont think the Admins have enogh time.

Very sorry for missunderstanding.

No problem at all

Vapor    0

This is similar to an idea someone else had. I say no. We don't need to have a separate server for such things. People should learn in the real thing. If they mess up, they will learn, everyone that is part of the community is here to help each other. Having a separate server such things costs: Time, patience, and people.

Krullin    0

I seem to remember that this was suggested a long while back during one of the new player floods of yesteryear, and it was denied for pretty much the same reasons as stated above. Waaaaayy to much work for the already swamped admins, it would make whitelisting tedious and fracture the community as Tamaster stated above.

However it's always good to share your ideas to better the community. There's nothing wrong with that.