Server time: 2017-08-21, 16:10

Sign in to follow this  
TheGlassSpider

The AM Chronicles

I'm so glad that you're enjoying her character. I am really having the best time getting to know her and be her myself. She's growing in ways I couldn't have planned, and living a life seemingly completely of her own at times.

The experience is fabulous, and I'm grateful to be part of a community where I can explore it.

Matt    21

Very good read once again Allysa rather interesting to see what she did before we met you.

New video content added - these were among my first recordings; I'm hoping that the updated game and recording settings will help with future vids. Enjoy!

Very interesting, I'm only on the first entry but so far it seems like a good read. keep up the good work friend!

Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy the rest! I've been so involved in actually RPing that I've gotten behind - the story has gotten SOOOO intense at times. I'm looking forward to continuing as I am able though. It's been a wild ride so far.

Just started reading these Alyssa and I must say that they are great! Looking forward to more :)

this is great

Thanks so much! I've got SO much to write. This is just the tip of the iceberg, but the RP is Sooooooo addicting. ;-) More to come.

Much, much more.