Server time (UTC): 2021-10-21 01:29

Hello, I'm Stone!

Hello.

I should start by saying that I have not yet been approved and white listed into the server. I'm guessing this post will just get buried but I might as well tell you some things about me.

My name is Sten, that means Stone in Swedish and most people cannot seem to pronounce so that's why you really should just call me Stone. I'm 16 years old, currently in school, looking forward to getting out of it. Not that it's hard or anything, I just disapprove of their teaching methods. I mean, do you think I got this good at English in school?

Of course not, that's from J.R.R Tolkien and, obviously, gaming. I pretty much game in my spare time, also Reddit; the best website know to man. Sometimes I code, I can make some basic algorithms but I'm really quite bad. Mostly Java, Python and some good old C.

The reason I really want to join; I failed to mention this in my application post so I really hope an Admin will see this.

I just want to get away from being shot for no reason. This happens a lot, well... just about everywhere. I also hope this community will keep at it after and in standalone.

Thanks for reading my introduction! It's greatly appreciated. :D

• MVP

Howdy Stone,

Good reasons for coming here. It pretty much sums up why the rest of us joined.

Good luck with the white-list and let us know if we can be of help.

If your story is any good maybe consider posting it in the RP forum as well :)

See you out there!

Howdy Stone,

Good reasons for coming here. It pretty much sums up why the rest of us joined.

Good luck with the white-list and let us know if we can be of help.

If your story is any good maybe consider posting it in the RP forum as well :)

See you out there!

Wow, didn't expect a reply so early, awesome to say the least. I think I'll post my story in the RP forums too, thanks for the tip.

Guest Maracuchote300

Hey Stone! You have good reasons for you wanting to be here, I would think anybody likes being shot out of nowhere with no communication, I hope you found what you're looking for! Good Luck

- Jake