Server time: 2017-10-21, 23:14
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Okanomi Honda

DayZRP launcher broken?

Question

I'm trying to use the DayZRP launcher, and it says loading server forever and the update page says "Contacting Patch Server." "Failed contacting patch server: The remote server returned an error: (522) Origin Connection Time-out."

I'm not really sure what that means, but does anyone have a fix for this?

6 answers to this question

Alyd    4

The DayZRP launcher is for the DayZRP ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead mod and therefore it is out of date. To connect to the DayZRP servers, you must use the DayZ multiplayer menu.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

We don't use the DayZRP launcher; we havnen't since the days of ArmA2 DayZRP mod.

All you have to do is load up standalone from steam, and connect to one of the DayZRP servers, no launcher required.

-alyd2fast-

Mikachu    26

We do not use the dayzrp launcher anymore.

Simply connect through DayZ itself

/solved

The DayZRP launcher is for the DayZRP ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead mod and therefore it is out of date. To connect to the DayZRP servers, you must use the DayZ multiplayer menu.

Oh okay. Thank you so much. But I've also tried using the multiplayer menu and I'm not sure what expansions I need to use. Is it just the DayZ mod and the DayZRP mod along with Arma II: OA?

Alyd    4

Oh okay. Thank you so much. But I've also tried using the multiplayer menu and I'm not sure what expansions I need to use. Is it just the DayZ mod and the DayZRP mod along with Arma II: OA?

There are no ArmA2: OA servers any more, I'm afraid. We have entirely switched to DayZ standalone.