Server time: 2017-08-16, 21:52

Sign in to follow this  
Mortico

i need someone to help me find an old internet friend. help please.

Mortico    1

So, long story short i new this guy, we where pretty close... about as close as internet friends can get i guess, we had a few heated arguements and he ended up deleteing me and blocking me on EVERYTHING. I need someone who is good at finding people on the internet, i've got his steam and everything, i've tried mostly everything, i've gone to friends to ask if they could add him but they end up getting deleted.

This argument was mostly a misunderstanding between us, If you want to help, add me on steam or PM me on here

(Mortico)-Steam

P.S it might be hard to get him to add you he's a little suborn

forager    0

So, long story short i new this guy, we where pretty close... about as close as internet friends can get i guess, we had a few heated arguements and he ended up deleteing me and blocking me on EVERYTHING. I need someone who is good at finding people on the internet, i've got his steam and everything, i've tried mostly everything, i've gone to friends to ask if they could add him but they end up getting deleted.

This argument was mostly a misunderstanding between us, If you want to help, add me on steam or PM me on here

(Mortico)-Steam

If someone doesn't want to be contacted maybe its best not to contact them?

Mortico    1

(Mortico)-Steam

If someone doesn't want to be contacted maybe its best not to contact them?

Maybe you're right, but like i said it was a misunderstanding