Server time: 2017-10-16, 22:14
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
manwithglass

Sid Scott (US Servers)

*flick on the radio while breathing heavy with fatigue*

"So here's a little story for all of you who are listening in. My name is Phil Gonzalez and I am a lone survivor just trying to make it in this fucked up world. Yesterday I managed to take myself a truck from another two survivors to take myself to Green Mountain - which is didn't breaking down on me in the next town. I managed to walk myself to Green Mountain where I found the same two familiar faces holding me up asking for some compensation."

*Holding back tears*

"I tried to explained to them that it wouldn't have mattered whether or not I took it because it broke down but they wouldn't listen."

*With Complete anger*

"WELL YOU KNOW WHAT, I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU RIGHT THERE AND THEN FOR THAT CAR BUT I SPARED YOU"

*In a mocking tone*

" 'But you robbed me first and--' BLAH BLAH BLAH. ITS THE FUCKING APOCALYPSE, GET OVER YOURSELF! SHIT HAPPENS AND YOU DEAL WITH IT! NOW BECAUSE OF YOU I'M DYING IN THIS STUPID HOUSE BECAUSE YOU HAD THE BALLS TO KICK ME OFF OF GREEN MOUNTAIN, WHERE I HAD TO FIGHT FOR MY LIFE ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS."

*With complete anger and teeth clenched*

"So if any of you find a man by the name of Sid... Scott, you better know that if you kill him, I'm after you because he's mine... all... mine.

*Throws the radio across the room and tries to keep himself alive"

Vandy    34

** Alins Stoica rushes towards the stationary longwave radio at his Health Care Center, pushing the microphone and starts to speak **

Erm.. Hello? Are you alright? You seem... disorientated to say the least.

Are you alright now? Where are you? You might need some medical attention...

** Alin pauses briefly **

I am Alin Stoica. I am a nurse, stationed in a Health Care Center in a town protceted by the South Zagoria People's Republic. I.... I can come to you...

You seem...

** Alin pauses for a few seconds, and you hear some loud noises and shouting in the background **

I'm sorry. I got to get off. Let me know your location. Tell me what you need. I'll see what I can do...

Stay safe and stay healthy

Alin Stoica, signing off

** You'd hear a loud click before the transmission becomes static noises **

"Flick's on his radio"

Your in for a shitstorm if you go after him, i know Sid personally and i can tell you right now you aint got a chance in hell mate. He's paranoid as all hell and a damn good shot"

"Turns radio off"

Yokai    0

*radio static*

*Raspy voice comes on*

*Sid... Scott... I think I've heard that somewhere...*

*Rummages through ID's and bags of blood*

*shuffling sounds mixed with static*

*Ahhhh yes... here he is.*

*High pitch laughter in the background*

*He donated quite a bit didn't he... I remember him.. put up quite the struggle I see...

*static pause*

*Good luck finding him...wish you well*

*background laughter again*

*Transmission ends*

Sign in to follow this