Server time: 2017-10-21, 05:06
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Mortico

The past foreshadowed this...

Mortico    1

Well the prison island is the new green mountain, its not "As" bad but its bad... it has its good times but last night.... last night was dreadful for us all, a small boy came running past the bridge scream that his character was bleeding we asked what character? he then said that his screen is black and grey, we where horrified we had no clue how someone could think they where in a video game... we banished him from the island after he screamed that hackers are bad and that he hates to play in first person...

This was a little over board, what actually happened wasn't worthy for a report but all the bad rp'ers together probably would sound like this

Samaritan    346

Understandably if something new comes out everyone will want to see it and therefore it becomes the new focus of the map. So you will get both the bad and the good converging there. Also what you have suggested that another player has done is report worthy. If you have any video evidence I suggest you do so, the bad will only be punished if the staff know about it.

Vandy    34

Like samaritan said, it is report worthy.

All the metagaming and non roleplay behavior is really ruining my experiences on the servers. I know, it's allot of effort to put a report and such. And you might think "it's justa small offense" or anything like that. I even thought that myself for a few times. But in the end, they keep on doing that MG'ing and they keep on ruining others experiences...

So yeah, you should report such minor offences!

Guest neom   
Guest neom

If you find it bad just don't go there! Avoid it, if you want to go for the loot go when the server is low pop and sneak around the island, but other then that avoid like the plague

Mortico    1

Thanks guys, i do like it there if there are goos rp'ers my and a few friends go in there and clear out the assholes drving their submarine trucks and the other asshole who wont shut up about where they spawned

Subso    0

Ouchie... very bad to hear that the island is a new evil spot on the map :/

a_w1seman    0

People like that running around and I can't even get whitelisted :( patience is a virtue I suppose... not that I have been waiting long. I'm pretty eager to begin though!

ONIC    0

Honestly it sounds like the guy was under age. I would report him if i were you because it is difficult to role-play with people who do not role-play.

People like that running around and I can't even get whitelisted :( patience is a virtue I suppose... not that I have been waiting long. I'm pretty eager to begin though!

Haha been waiting myself for almost a week now. 28/486. Almost there!