Server time (UTC): 2021-10-22 19:43

7 day ban

Guest Master Microwave

Guest Master Microwave

Hey there. I'm more than aware that I've probably pissed off the majority of the server, and I apologise about that. However I feel that the reason I was banned is a little unreasonable. I in no way meant I wasn't here to RP. I said that I wouldn't RP by myself, which I think is boring and I don't want to spend 30 minutes sitting beside a campfire reading a book. I said I would happily RP with other people and I think that point was missed. Perhaps Meekia didn't see that. But if you can check the logs you can clearly see I said that, and I would appreciate if the ban was lifted. I'm not looking to piss off any more members of the community, especially admins, so I would kindly ask if I could just play on the server and try to keep a low profile for myself.

• MVP

Same rules applies here as in reports.

Do not post in appeals you´re not involved in.

Martin, FFS.

Guest Master Microwave

Man, Rping isnt about sitting around a campfire reading books.

Rping is taking on a role, and in this case your character with your background story.

Yeah, I was exaggerating. I know what RP is. I spent three years of my life on RP servers in SA:MP.

• MVP
First off. You took that out of context. I said I don't RP around by myself. If you took the full logs, you would say it says If someone came to me and started RPing, I would politely RP back. I am perfectly willing to RP, I'm just not here to RP by myself.

[/Quote]

3. Stay in character

This is a roleplaying server, players playing out of character will be removed. Executions, camping or deathmatching are allowed as long as they are lead in RP manner and do not conflict with the first or second rule. If you are a member of a clan, you must wear the clan skin and clan tag during clan operations. Follow the NLR, death of your character makes any previous contacts/gear and knowledge void.

If you are alone you OOC you are still OOC, and you have one day left, if you arn't RPing then any action you take is thus not withing rules and a violation of those rules.

I'm sorry but your ban holds. Take the extra day and practice Rping at all times.