Server time: 2017-10-24, 05:52
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
MattG13

Two users on one connection?

Question

MattG13    3

Is it possible for two people to play on the DayZRP servers on the same connection, from the same location but on different computers? Saw a thread a while ago where a guy got banned because his brother registered an account, didn't specify whether it was from the same computer though I assume it was. Just being on the safe side. Thanks.

6 answers to this question

Samaritan    352

Yes you can but you need to forewarn Rolle about it before the other person tries to register. You also may be asked to go on TS to show that you are two different people on one IP. If you don't let him know then the person registering and you could be banned automatically.

Vapor    0

I was wondering about this too. When my friend I live with, tried to sign up, it tells him that there has been an account signed up on this IP address. So, I am assuming one IP address per person.

Yes you can but you need to forewarn Rolle about it before the other person tries to register. You also may be asked to go on TS to show that you are two different people on one IP.

Sweet. See I don't know everything. :P Thanks Samaritan. I now know too.

Samaritan    352

I was wondering about this too. When my friend I live with, tried to sign up, it tells him that there has been an account signed up on this IP address. So, I am assuming one IP address per person.

Contact Rolle and explain the situation. (see my post above) :)

Prince    119

I have two brothers playing dayzrp you need to warn the admin team. They will still send annoying pm's from time to time to make sure they are different people.

MattG13    3

Darn, right better get to it then seeing as he has already registered.

This can be solved now. Thanks guys. :)

Ark    231

You need to get on the teamspeak and speak with a staff member. You both also need to be on the teamspeak at the same time so they can verify that you are indeed two different people.

/Solved