Server time: 2017-08-21, 01:03

Sign in to follow this  
RavioliKing

2nd Update?

ONIC    0

Apparently they made it much harder to hack in DayZ. So hopefully we won't see many hackers...for a few days.

Tamaster92    14

So I haven't played since the 0.53 was launched on Stable a few days ago, just logged on Steam and DayZ updated. Just wondering what bugs they fixed is all!? :P

Was a update to redist, nothing end user has to worry about :)

Cedrea    1

Don't want to make a whole new topic for this so.. how do I light a fireplace kit? I can't seem to be able to. Only thing I can do to the damn thing is to detach the sticks I've put inside it

RavioliKing    10

Don't want to make a whole new topic for this so.. how do I light a fireplace kit? I can't seem to be able to. Only thing I can do to the damn thing is to detach the sticks I've put inside it

Have matches in hand, scroll wheel, ignite? Try going into first person if the option doesn't come up.

Uhka    12

You also have to put at least 3 firewood or 6 sticks in it.

Cedrea    1

Have matches in hand, scroll wheel, ignite? Try going into first person if the option doesn't come up.

I know how it should work, but it doesn't want to give me the option to ignite it.

So, I made a fireplace kit(bandage+stick) and then tried to put sticks and then firewood inside it. None worked. Currently freezing to death because of this.

Cedrea    1

I noticed your first reply immediately after I posted my last one. Gonna try that ASAP. Thanks.

RavioliKing    10

I noticed your first reply immediately after I posted my last one. Gonna try that ASAP. Thanks.

Nauberry's correct, it should work after that.