Server time: 2017-08-16, 17:41

Sign in to follow this  
Wntdxeno

Lieutenant Dan

Wntdxeno    0

My name is Lieutenant Dan. I served in World War II. My ancestors have served in the American Revolutionary War, the American Civil War, and World War I. While in the war I've seen some pretty messed up things... Thing i will never forget... That's all behind me now. Now is what i need to worry about... I'm in the middle of this dam place all by myself but i'm looking for two friends. Their names are Forest, and Bubba. I know them from the war and it's my time to go and find them. We need to gather fishing supplies on the way i promised Forest if I ever saw him again we would start a shrimping business and sell what we catch.

Samaritan    246

Not sure if this is serious or not. You do realise you cannot use a story form somewhere else and pass it off as your own. This is obviously from Forrest Gump and has no real setting for DayZRP Lore. I suggest you try and come up with something a little more original. There is plenty of threads in the Guide section to help you achieve this. Best of luck.

Um... I'm not sure if this is serious but you cannot use a backstory like this and rip it off as your own...

Qaqibfc.gif

Houlton    3

my question is why? and where?

My name is Lieutenant Dan. I served in World War II. My ancestors have served in the American Revolutionary War, the American Civil War, and World War I. While in the war I've seen some pretty messed up things... Thing i will never forget... That's all behind me now. Now is what i need to worry about... I'm in the middle of this dam place all by myself but i'm looking for two friends. Their names are Forest, and Bubba. I know them from the war and it's my time to go and find them. We need to gather fishing supplies on the way i promised Forest if I ever saw him again we would start a shrimping business and sell what we catch.

Onto the topic of the actual OP, just so you know you aren't allowed to use a famous characters name e.g. Lieutenant Dan, or take most of your inspiration from an existing fictional or real story e.g. Forest Gump, I hope you choose to stay in our community however you will have to write your own story.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

How will you get around with no legs?

roleplay

DinoB    20

How will you get around with no legs?

Dan gets bionic legs silly!

Brad    155

A war veteran from WWII is an interesting choice. Not many 60 year old plus characters out there.

But the previous commentors are right, playing someone named Dan looking for Forrest or Bubba is going to be a no-no

Vandy    34

Not only the is the characters name you are portraying against the rules, but your characthers age should be around, what 90 by now?

You served during WWII? Let's estimated you were 20 at the outbreak of the war in 1939. Add another 70 years... Jup you're 90 years old. Unless you really do sound like an 90 year old, or you can do a great impression of it, go ahead.

Also, portraying that character will be fun... Not being able to sprint or jog. Barely any steady aim, barely any stamina. Having a wheelchair, ... I mean. Just like said above in the previous posts: don't use a famous name, rip off a fmous movie story, ...