Sign in to follow this  
Eagle

Green Mountain Tower Working ?

Eagle    409

Contact 1

[video=youtube]

Contact 2

[video=youtube]

Their had been weird voices coming from the tower and they sounded like they were from a static Radio but no one else heard Them.

changed the second clip because it was confusing people

Eagle    409

Shut be Fixed now.

This is some raw footage from it and sos for the mic hissing not sure whats up withe it.

ONIC    0

Probably just some audio problem. Green mountain radios is not in the game folders.

Eagle    409

their was nothing wrong withe the audio if you would log on a certain time you could not hear it thus the guys not hearing it expect the guy that was withe me and if its a audio problem tell me how it just came from the tower but no were else

Mikachu    26

There is no audio files associated with GM location or assets.

Either a bug or your tricking us all

Eagle    409

There is no audio files associated with GM location or assets.

Either a bug or your tricking us all

tricking you withe what mate i don't have a editing software, this is raw footage. i am surprised as you are hearing it. the sounds sounded like a radio because off the statick sounds that for some reason cant be heard in the video .even the guy that was close to me recalls hearing it no clue what his name is tho.-snip-

Tomeran    3

Its just the good ol' GM ghosts messing with people again.

Yadidle    2

The Ghoul of Green Mountain strikes again.

The eyes..... don't look it in the eyes.....

Ozerold    0

but that would be awesome....they have to remove the military prison and set a radio station there and add new radios with wich u can hear all channels and communicate with em.

Vandy    34

I have no idea what I'm looking at... And I'm confused by what you are typing Daryl...

But I guess you either got trolled by someone who is like glitched inside the tower or whatever. Or like Tamaster just said, just a bug.

DrunkSanta    0

I wonder.. If I turn on the walkie talkie on a certain channel, throw it using 'G' on top of a roof or perhaps somewhere unreachable on that tower, and then using another walkie talkie I begin to communicate, would I achieve the same effect?

If so, perhaps that's what is happening here.

I wonder.. If I turn on the walkie talkie on a certain channel, throw it using 'G' on top of a roof or perhaps somewhere unreachable on that tower, and then using another walkie talkie I begin to communicate, would I achieve the same effect?

If so, perhaps that's what is happening here.

I read few months ago that it was working and ppl was luring the other players in to the ambush using this method.

So i think you are right.

Eagle    409

well if that's tru i find it kinda strange that their was just us 3 their and then we start hearing tho's voices but when you loged out the voices would stop and no longer come from the tower

Subso    0

After re-watching that video many times ... I think its a bug with the VOIP thing but it would be cool if they would add such a thing near radio towers or to your walkie-talkies... should be very rare tho.

Eagle    409

After re-watching that video many times ... I think its a bug with the VOIP thing but it would be cool if they would add such a thing near radio towers or to your walkie-talkies... should be very rare tho.

imagine a fully working radio tower for people to listen in on calls on a certain frequency and be able to answer back withe the tower it self threw a radio that would amplify the strength off the signal if you were at the tower.

i find it strange tho that none off the other people that came heard it just me and the first guy in the first video.

Subso    0

imagine a fully working radio tower for people to listen in on calls on a certain frequency and be able to answer back withe the tower it self threw a radio that would amplify the strength off the signal if you were at the tower.

Would give radios/walkie-talkies a higher value!

Eagle    409

Would give radios/walkie-talkies a higher value!

indeed

Zoot    0

the other guy sounds like mr.chow.

that cannibal guy >.< i had great time with him twice.

Murdercool    29

There's been a few known radio bugs. My voice was heard all the way from Stary to Zeleno on Sarah's stream one time. She thought I was a Pirate! :D

Eagle    409

There's been a few known radio bugs. My voice was heard all the way from Stary to Zeleno on Sarah's stream one time. She thought I was a Pirate! :D

Yh its probably a bug but its strange tho that it only was heard in the tower no were else even when the guy that was withe me goes to the top he claimd it was heard from the towers mic system even stranger is that the guy that loges in the first clip hears it until he logs must be the ghost off green mountain .and who knows maybe you are a pirate ;)

Jackson L    0

Based on my experiences, there seems to be an issue with voice and radio chat and vehicles. For example, if you have a walkie talkie in your hand and enter into a vehicle while it's transmitting, the voice seems to stay where you got into the vehicle. I experienced this at Green Mountain a few days ago. We could hear the radio transmissions, but there was no radio and the only person that had a radio got into a truck exactly where the voice was the loudest.

I also had this same problem where I found a guy and asked him to give me a ride. He was talking in direct chat as he entered the vehicle. When I found a vehicle shortly after, I could hear him still speaking in direct while I was driving alone.

Eagle    409

Based on my experiences, there seems to be an issue with voice and radio chat and vehicles. For example, if you have a walkie talkie in your hand and enter into a vehicle while it's transmitting, the voice seems to stay where you got into the vehicle. I experienced this at Green Mountain a few days ago. We could hear the radio transmissions, but there was no radio and the only person that had a radio got into a truck exactly where the voice was the loudest.

I also had this same problem where I found a guy and asked him to give me a ride. He was talking in direct chat as he entered the vehicle. When I found a vehicle shortly after, I could hear him still speaking in direct while I was driving alone.

huh but none off us had a radio at all i certainly did not and the other guy claims his was destroyed strange thing is it sounded like a radio becaous off the statick sound in the voice but it cant be heard in the clip.

maybe something or some one lurks in the shadows off the tower.