Server time: 2017-10-19, 16:26
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  

Suicide by accident?

Question

Im not too clear about the rules of suicide but occasionally, we die in dayz out of ridiculous reasons. Teleporting out of buildings, ladder glitches and whatnot. Is that also counted as suicide if you die by glitches through the game and can people report you for suicide even if you suicide by accident?

Let's say you die due to a glitch during combat and your body wasn't found or if you were found, it's unclear how you die. Could the assailant report you?

7 answers to this question

Mamba    0

There is kill logs now. Suiciding shouldn't occur unless it is a valid rp reason. Glitch kills are obviously not in your control. If you die by a glitch it isn't your fault.

Cjbustuup    1

Well its dayz so there are gonna be some glitches that aren't your fault but in saying that you have to be careful and cant go around willy nilly walking on the edges of building and shit cause one slip and your off.

Subso    0

If you die from a Glitch the NLR applys but you cant be punished for dying by a glitch.

Mikachu    26

If you die from a Glitch the NLR applys but you cant be punished for dying by a glitch.

Very much this :)

/solved

Whitefur    4

I'm curious. Since I was playing a girl and switched over to a guy I suicided so I could respawn as a guy. Is that illegal?

Nicholas    0

I'm curious. Since I was playing a girl and switched over to a guy I suicided so I could respawn as a guy. Is that illegal?

I think it's legal, since you pretty much have to in order to switch.

Mikachu    26

I'd say that is ok, you are forced to for your RP :)