Server time: 2017-08-17, 19:21

Sign in to follow this  
WarMachine

The Super Diary of a Super Soldier...

WarMachine    11

2P6kCMe.png

[mp3]http://puu.sh/iV2Gd/9b0bf3f82d.mp3[/mp3]

Its been 1 day after the plane crash in Chernogorsk... I was the only survivor of 200 passengers consisting of Navy Seals and I did not get a scratch due to the skills I learn't in my training and the super serum injected into my body. I ran up north hastily, not running a sweat and not taking a break. I needed to find some gear, preferably a M4 or the one nice AUG's.

I needed this for my own need's, to kill zombies and people. I haven't eaten in days, I could live long without food and water. I need food every once and a while, only when I want it. Now, my main mission was to get back home.

I am to use my skills of a Navy Seal, and I am immune to all types of pain. I can take multiple bullet rounds to the body, as it is mostly steel as I like to say. I need to fix up a helicopter that I found crash landed, and I am required to find all the parts needed to repair it. I am going to rob and kill whoever I please and want to.

I need the best of the best gear for a higher survival rate, not like it is high already due to my super serum, I just want it to be higher. Around Chernarus I am called a term which I faintly remember, something of it being a Super Soldier... But if that is it, it is pretty cool and I am going to be using it for now on. Over the next few days, I am going to be searching for the helicopter parts. After that, hopefully I can return to my super IPad and continue writing these entries... Until then, Super Soldier Four hundred and twenty out.

//Enjoy! Also this thread is Rampage Approved due to his Super Soldier abilities ;)

LOL WTF?

Best super soldier story ever! #2015

"this back story is stolen" -every super soldier, probably

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

This is a pretty dank story m8.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

10/10 would read again

Guest UncleBeaver   
Guest UncleBeaver

I jumped out of a plane while it was crashing with my parachute and joined the navy seals at 18.

Guest Biggie   
Guest Biggie

I jumped out of a plane while it was crashing with my parachute and joined the navy seals at 18.

I bet you didn't even look back at the plane cause that's how much fucks you give xD

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

390.gif

mfw plane crashed

69/420 wood reed agen

Guest Likurja   
Guest Likurja

RP Story of The Year