Server time: 2017-08-18, 06:57

Sign in to follow this  
sweeney

fractured leg

Question

9 answers to this question

Did you try exiting the game and load it up again? That might help. It could be lag issues.

f11 bud

Not if he's in the DayZRP server.

PwnCaiks101    0

Did you try exiting the game and load it up again? That might help. It could be lag issues.

f11 bud

Sometimes spamming C or hitting F11 and trying to craft a item allows you to make it. I think thats what he means.

Try out the above suggestions (apart from the F11 bug, do NOT do that) and get back to us on it!

its a glitch, usually the f11 works pretty well. you might be lagging which affects your game

Mick    8

What I do is I craft the splint and as soon as I apply it on myself I alt-tab out of the game, wait a few minutes and tab back in. It worked everytime for me, hope this helps!

ONIC    0

Just leave your game on for a while. Eventually you will die of hunger or maybe someone will run into you.

f11 bud

Sometimes spamming C or hitting F11 and trying to craft a item allows you to make it. I think thats what he means.

What I do is I craft the splint and as soon as I apply it on myself I alt-tab out of the game, wait a few minutes and tab back in. It worked everytime for me, hope this helps!

These two solutions here usually work for me...just remember the game is not finished so there will be bugs such as this. I believe the DayZ developers are addressing the issues patch by patch, the above answers should help you with your issue and with that being said I will mark this as solved but if you have any other concerns you can always hop into the teamspeak and consult with a staff member....

/solving