Server time: 2017-10-19, 07:22
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
NuclearNinja115

What's some Crazy/Strange Events you have seen/heard of

Hey Guys sorry about being gone for so long, but I thought I'd say hello to the community with a random question! My Specialty of course. Please make your event as long as you need to explain it in detail. Don't just say: "I saw a guy floating while sitting, and he told me he ate a magical Potato that granted him the power of flight." If you actually post this You get a Potato.

So........... POST AWAY

[attachment=1832]

ONIC    0

Well when i was a freshman there was this senior in my english class. It was a freshman class so he didn't ever talk to him. I'm not sure if he had friends or not, but he seemed to be very passionate about reading, despite being in a freshman english class. Well three years ago, i'm walking down the street with some friends, and there in a group of homeless, is that guy in my class reading the same book from my freshman english class. Sort of gave me the chills.

Cjbustuup    1

Well I was playing dayzrp and I was looting a town with a friend. While looting we got split up and I was searching the town calling his name. I thought he may have followed the road towards our destination so I started to follow the road. I get to the edge of the town and quickly scan the open fields ahead of me and cant see him. And I would have seen him as it was flat or at least 700m with barely and tree line. I turn around for no more than 2 seconds to look back into the town to see if I can see him. I then turn around to head to our destination, hoping that we could meet there, when all of a sudden there is a guy standing 10 metres away on the road with a clown mask. I almost shit my pants. I say something along of the lines of you scared the shit out of me man. He just tilts his head slightly, drops a bunch of meat on the ground and runs into the town. I fucking leg it.

Buster    7

Was playing Dayz, server was on night-time . Just spawned, and was wandering around elektro, alone, when I saw a flare light on top of the hospital, along with some faint conversation up there. I think, screw it let's go say hi. Make my way carefully up the stairs, and see no movement, Odd I think, and walk out onto the roof. The flare's still burning on the floor, and in a near circle around it are five or six fully geared bodies, undamaged, with full backpacks etc. I say 'hello, anyone there...?' a couple of times, and slowly back out. Didn't see anyone else that night, and it kind of freaked me out lol.

Subso    0

Went into a town, ran around a corner and bumped into a guy who was doing the same. After some "whoa you scared me!" we talked a bit and went a bit more into the town. It was night so we made a flare in the middle of the road and talked a bit more, as the flare suddenly went out (?!) I tried to talk to him again but he was gone. I started to search the city to found a dead body. Then another one. Then I see him on the end of the town so I approche him. He says "Hey dude... did you saw 2 guys? They are searching for someone." and then as I turn around like "uh... I saw two dead guys in this direction" and as I turn back to him...he was gone.

I play in 1st Person and didnt see where he ran but... fuck... I shit my pants. so much.

Zero    454

Outside of Severograd, me and a friend were trying to read the language sprawled across a billboard, when all of a sudden, out of no where, a man with a ghillie head piece runs up and begins shouting about how he's a wizard, demanding for us to return his magic staff. Me and my friend begin acting nervous, as we had heard of cannibals in the hills and how cannibalism causes you to go insane, we make conversation, ect. He then pulls out a stick, and begins saying how he found his staff, then goes on about how he needs to fight the demons at Devils Castle, and perform blood atonement sacrifices in order to purge the lands and apease the sun, as well as save humanity. He then said something along the lines of "Excelsior!" Then we turn around and he was gone from our sight upon turning back around to talk to him again.

I went back and told the S.o.S. leader and my friends about the encounter, and they insisted my character was tripping on acid, or was high on something, stating they wanted what I was taking.

Imo it was one of the best role-play experiences possible, because from my real life experiences, I have met a few people who were legitimately insane and thought and said things like this as well as believed them, these people are rather rare, so it fit into the "abandoned town" feel, and stumbling upon an actual insane person who wasn't a copy pasted murdering psychopath character.

BigRig    20

Walking through elektro, I heard voices coming from the church so I thought I'd investigate a bit.. When I looked inside I saw a group of people all wearing blue track suits... At that point I decided to skink away before I'm noticed.. Someone shooting zombies nearby startled them and they all turned around to see me.. One said "brothers and sisters, another lost soul has wandered into our flock".. I ran like the wind..

They then proceeded to draw their Mele weapons plus a few wielding guns and follow closely behind.. I tried losing them in the hills but they just kept finding me..after several miles and a few shots fired in my direction ..I'm still hearing them shouting "BROTHER where are you!?" "we just want to clense you soul!" I replied with "I'm happy with my soul the way it is"

I bailed onto the main highway into cherno and shouted for anyone to help me as I only had a few shells for my pump action.. I seen some geared guys to my left crouched as I ran through an intersection, I guess they heard my cries for help and as I came through the intersection and cleared the "cone of death" I saw them open fire on the crazed cultists, scattering most of them... Probably the scariest and the funniest encounter Ive ever had

(edit) I never did get the names of my saviors, they chased off the crazies and I had to log shortly afterwards