Server time: 2017-10-24, 00:34
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Jackfish

Stary Sobor, All channels (EU1)

Jackfish    0

*Radio got turned on*

Hello there people who hear this..

My name is Jack Fisher and im 25 years old.

Im a doctor and im willing to help people at my clinic at stary sobor.

I will accept everyone in my clinic no matter what you have done, I have my protection.

Im going to sleep now but if anyone needs medical attantion.. feel free to come to the medical building in stary.

It will open tomorrow.

*The radio got turned off*

Vandy    34

** Alins Stoica rushes towards the stationary longwave radio at his Health Care Center, pushing the microphone and starts to speak **

Hello Doktor! Am I glad to hear your voice.

I am Alin Stoica, a nurse currently stationed in a nearby Health Care Center.

We are in a desperate need of a Doktor.

** Alin pauses briefly **

I have been reading a bit of books that were left here in this cabinet. However, books won't teach me how to diagnose sickness and diseases. However I do know how to handle the needle and apply first aid.

However, our settlment can always use a doctor.

** Alin pauses for a few seconds, and you hear some loud noises and shouting in the background **

Great... They just brought someone in. Seems he's been attacked by thsoe infected.

Got to go Doktor. We have a settlement close to you. Maybe you can make your way to here?

Reach us on our frequency 136.52Hrz.

Alin Stoica, signing off

** You'd hear a loud click before the transmission becomes static noises **

*As Eli heard the radio call, he quickly replied*

Jack is that you!? Eli here.. I think we met yesterday right? .. Anyway me and my group will still help support you.. However we dont recommend you staying there.. Its simply not safe, Jack.. Those crazy people seems to travel the roads around and in the town.. We moved out.. You will find us in the south forrest .. You know what to look for ..

"Eli come here! We finally got that rabbit!"

Got to go.. Catch you later..

Jackfish    0

*A frustrated voice could be heard*

I really appreciate the fact that you and you group protect me but I didnt saw those crazy people how you call them. I met little blake yesterday and he seemed like a friendly kid. I will meet those people first before I allure my mening.

Im a but frustrated at the moment because some people unlocked my doors and stole some medical supplies. I will be at the clinic as long as I dont got trouble with anyone.

Catch you later.

*The radio got turned off for 10 minutes after it got turned on again*

Hello Alin!

Im glad there are some more medical trained people in this doomed country. Although I wont leave my clinic soon. I need some rest, I ran for so long and I will help people in Stary Sobor for now. If you ever want to talk with me come to my clinic.

Jack out,

*The radio cuts off*

"Hello, Eli here again..

They are not what you think.. I warned you.. There's a reason we moved away.. Cant tell it on the radio.. Someone might listen.."

Jackfish    0

"Hello, Eli here again..

They are not what you think.. I warned you.. There's a reason we moved away.. Cant tell it on the radio.. Someone might listen.."

*The radio quickly cuts on*

Eli,

If you are scared of those people I cant hold you from moving away. The only problem I got then is the fact im not really good with guns and I couldnt protect my clinic if something might happend. Its your decision.

Jack

-=The raido cuts in and out and as he does he sits listening to it, the pink armband was now being used to hold his radio up and on his arm so that he could hear the general chatter of the residence that had left behind to the Quarantine. At the top of the castle you could pick up more then you could in one of the valley's between the trees and as he looked out now in the direction of Stary Sobor he grinned to himself. Crazies, he had thought to himself anyone who came here to help should have been considered crazies; bring his arm to his hand he chimed in. "Hello Good Dr. This is Big Bad Wolf of the North American Division of Hazmat Corporation. The area you are in has been designated a Bio Safety Level 3 area, You are requested to move your facility west, north, or south immediately. If you do not comply within forty eight hours. You will deemed Bio-Hazard Level 3 and will be scheduled for immunization. Hazmat Coporation Out." Moving his arm and radio back down he began to change frequencies to inform the other members of his group=-

Jackfish    0

*the radio got turned on*

I hear so many people saying That I need to leave stary.

Why!?

I started this clinic to help EVERYONE.

As long as I DONT have problems with them I Will stay at stary

Jack out

Unknown Entity    126

*Eugene picks up his radio after hearing in on the conversation*

"Ohhhh, well, you know that guy who unlocked your doors and took some supplies, well that could and most likely have been me. I was wondering why all those doors were closed and locked, and it looks like I now have my answer"

*He pauses for a couple of minutes before starting up again*

"I'll probably come and pay you a visit soon, I owe a friend a .. Favour. Hope to see you soon..."

*The last thing to be heard was Eugene's chuckle in the background before radio silence*

Jackfish    0

*Hears the man talking on the radio*

Oh so you took of my supplies. Well I always carry anough medical supplies to help people who need it,

Well you know where my little hospital or clinic whatever you wanna call it is so if you of any of your friends ever need medical help ill be there for you!

*the radio cuts off*

Jackfish    0

*radio turned on*

Pff...

There was a firefight today in my clinic. Had to help some people with giving bloedbags and that kind of stuff. More people are comming by asking for help. The only thing I need is protection and some more nurses or docters. So if anyone who heard this is interested in helping me protecting or helping me at the clinic respond on the radio, ill be away for some more hours so I can hear you.

*the radio cuts off*

-=Looking into the town he let's himself bring his arm up once again, this time he speaks more clearly into the radio. "Dr Jack Fisher, Hazmat Corporation would like to confirm your removal from the designated level 3 zone. It has been over twenty four hours since my formal request. Please respond within the next twenty four hours to confirm that you have left this zone. If we do not hear from you that you have removed yourself within this time frame you will be schedule for immunization and your equipment will for forfeit. Big Bad Wolf; Out." Letting the radio fall back away he switches channels once more=-

Jackfish    0

*the radio cuts on*

ITS none of your buisness where I have my clinic or what I do. I help people and risking my life everyday to find the supplies I need to help people who need it. From backpain to bullet wounds. If im gone those people could die!

Have a good day sir.

*the radio got smashed against a wall*

*finally decides to break sight of the rabbit to turn respond to the radio*

''static noise''

Hello doctor Jack !, Od here.

Dont know if you remember me, i was with my friends in stary when we first met, i know you are a good man and only want the best for other people, therefore i will not tell you what to do, but recommend you to mabye some day move in to the medical health care center in Zelenogorsk, there are more people around and they dont seem to point a gun at you, but its up to you, i dont want to hear something terrible happend to you.....

Either way i got to go, we just got a rabbit, dinner time !

''throws the radio on the ground in excitement''

Sign in to follow this