Server time: 2017-10-18, 20:31
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Elyaneth

The Viking Way !

Elyaneth    0

Hey guys;`

I'd like to know whats your mightiest fight you ever had, and I'm not talking about gunfights, I'm talking about Real Man fights, with fists, torchlights and wooden sticks !

And what's the worst weapon you ever used to fight it ?

( I had to fight with a broom not long ago )

Chris    63

I challenged a zombie to a fist fight yesterday. He cheated by using a helmet, so I tried zapping him with a cattle prod. I think the electrical current gave him increased stamina, because we went a good dozen rounds or so before he KO'd me.

Zombies fight dirty. :(

The time me and the rest of the Saoirse were giving some people a tour of our base in Polana and me and Amir(rip) got in a fist fight outside the pub while everyone watched, and then the rest of Saoirse joined in and turned into a massive every man for them self brawl with the people we were giving the tour to just watching

Tomeran    3

The viking way is with an axe. Nothing else! Granted, that was more of a challenge in the mod then it is in SA. Lack of zombies is boring. :(

Worst weapon? I recall trying to sickle a zombie to death outside zeleno once. It...took me a while.

Prince    118

Me vs two freshspawns that tried to rob me of my rags (10/10 would rp again) it was a brutal fight and we all died

Guest bobbyv1014   
Guest bobbyv1014

Me and a bunch of friends were wearing riders jackets and got into a brawl with some other fresh spawns. One of them pulled a knife and things got messy from there. I wish the metal pipe was in the game when that happened.

MoosePunch    0

I recently discovered the new added flanged mace in the remnants of an old castle. James, being the glory hound he happens to be, decided to use the mace on zombies for awhile. Let's just say that it's nowhere near as effective as his Fire axe.

Capiel    0

I was with a hoe and 2 guys atacked me, one with a Knife and another with a Axe, i killed both >:)