Server time: 2017-08-17, 13:50

Sign in to follow this  
Tebone552

That is crap

Tebone552    0

Really..... I apply, I wait 2 weeks for the app to get looked over just for them to tell me that I dont fucking know what KOS means. This is the second time that this has happened. I am just thinking that they are not really looking them over I will come back when someone with some since can actually look over my app instead of just skim it.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

alright there fella

Admins almost never change, post your app and get someone to help you.

Samaritan    247

This isn't the right attitude to have, the admins wrote the rules and therefore if they say it isn't right then it isn't. Instead of getting angry and making a post that you might regret. I suggest that you work on the feedback and re-send it in (you can even post it on the forum beforehand and get the communities help).

The admins work very hard to get through the applications and it takes a long time. Do you know why it takes time to get through the applications...it's because they read each one CAREFULLY.

Might be and idea to /close this.

Maxime    0

alright there fella

I love you. Deeply.

And OP, before making this thread you could have tried asking for help the first time you got rejected, many of us are happy to help. The whitelisting is strict for valid reasons, I got rejected once and didn't start a complaint thread because of it. Be mature, try to find what you may have missed, ask for help if needed, but don't act like a fool in the forums.

Conor    243

some since can actually look over my app instead of just skim it.

People with 'since' do look over the appeals. They do not skim them.

If an admin denied your whitelist it was most likely justified.

Feel free to post your KOS explanation here where people can give you tips on how to improve it.

You should also cut the attitude. Getting angry over it will not get anything fixed.

Slaxx    0

some since can actually look over my app instead of just skim it.

People with 'since' do look over the appeals. They do not skim them.

If an admin denied your whitelist it was most likely justified.

Feel free to post your KOS explanation here where people can give you tips on how to improve it.

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

Really..... I apply, I wait 2 weeks for the app to get looked over just for them to tell me that I dont fucking know what KOS means. This is the second time that this has happened. I am just thinking that they are not really looking them over I will come back when someone with some since can actually look over my app instead of just skim it.

Not a good way to make a impression. You get 3 chances to apply, if you get denied, then the community is probably not a good fit for you, and vice versa. It just is what it is. No need to go insulting the staff that works very hard on all of this. They are picky for a reason

I also got rejected the first time. To be honest i was rather aggravated at first, but after looking it over there were a few things i said that were off. Just spend some time and look over it carefully and thoroughly.

Yeeeeeeah yeah yeah its the admins fault. You know, the admins that have looked over hundreds of whitelist apps. The ones who have been here since before SA. No its totally the admins fault.

Guest bobbyv1014   
Guest bobbyv1014

You can write in the forums or donate 5 euro to move up in queue as well.

Nollakaks    5

I'v been playing DayZ Standalone since release and mod before that. When I joined this community about 2 months ago and got whitelisted (after second try) and joined the server for the first time and experienced some RP'ing, I was just blown away how f*cking awesome this whole community is. I just dont have ANY interest to go back normal DayZ servers..

So, Tebone552, do NOT ruin all this with your attitude!

Dmballew0    0

You have to fully state every part of KoS. If you skipped one part, even if you know it, they don't know you do so you will get denied.

I do not think complaining about how the Admins are strict with applications and require you to not miss anything with the rules is going to help.

But this is your second thread as seen here http://www.dayzrp.com/t-sigh

So I will close this one, please do not create more threads when you can use your existing one.

EDIT actually this is your THIRD thread complaining - http://www.dayzrp.com/t-still-waiting--57092 I will be closing any more threads from you like this.

Caesar    438

I have rereviewed your application and stand by my decision. The first point I would be willing to let you slide on since you did address it to a certain degree but the other three were completely missed.

The fact that the current wait time is long does not have an impact on how willing we are to accept a white-list application.