Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 06:54

New kid in town.

Guest Wurzel

Guest Wurzel

Who am I kidding, I'm no kid :)

I'm Wurzel. I used to rp quite a lot when I was younger, in the realms of warhammer and D&D. Then a good amount of my later teens playing Doom, Quake and good old Duke.

But after a long time without the benefit of decent gaming pc I finally got one and discovered Arma2, wasteland and Dayz! It has totally rekindled the RP'er in me, then I found this site! Woop :)

I don't profess to be any good, its been a long time since I have used KB&M, but I'm getting there! So please excuse a bit of derp from me.

If I'm accepted, I look forward to seeing you all in game :)

Welcome to DayZRP !

No need to be the best rp'er at the beginning, you will learn. As long as you try, I don't see any problems.

If you have any question, feel free to ask or pm me. Don't forget to read the rules !

Cya in game !

also quite new to the server mate, still getting a feel for my own character etc. take your time settling in, it all comes naturally after a while. best of luck, maybe see you in game!

If you're a roleplayer, you're gonna get along just fine matey :D

And what I can understand from your description, you're also not the uber-ninja-commando type, which is the most pleasant change from the usual :D