Server time: 2017-10-23, 22:45
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
BigRig

Hello from the great white north

BigRig    20

Hi everybody as you've guessed I hail from the mighty nation of Canada, where everyone possesses a natural talent for hockey, lives in igloos and the ability to consume vast amounts of beer..

As for myself Im 28 played video games since my parents came home with a NES and Super Mario/Duck Hunt. In my high school days I was apart of a Battlefield 1942 Clan known as the 52nd Combat Group based out of Southern Ontario. We played a few leagues and a couple big LAN events. As newer games came out i phased out of the fps genre (they got so damned repetitive, cap flag a.. cap flag b.. blah blah) and gaming took a seat on the back burner.. Now Ive grown nostalgic and crave that group dynamic in video games and DayZ is the ultimate video game for social interaction and teamwork that I have yet to find in any platform/game.(screw H1Z1 it seems too cartoon-ish/unrealistic for me*cough*P2W)

In my 10 months of dayz I can honestly say Ive never robbed anyone who didnt deserve it, the one guy I did rob KOSed some of my friends so I left him handcuffed in cherno with nothing but a screwdriver to defend himself. Ive never killed a person who didn't try to shoot/slash/stab/bludgeon/shank and now EAT me first. my rules of engagement are nearly exact to this community's so i look forward to meeting people in the wastes of Chernarus

Cheers

Samaritan    352

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Nice intro by the way.

Joffrey    894

Hello Big Rig Canadian from up north! It's cool to see so much experience coming to the community! I hope to see you in game soon.

BigRig    20

Woooo thanks guys and gals! Im gratefull for being accepted to the community! See you in the wastes and make some friends and have some interesting adventures!

Skeetsi    0

Welcome!

Always glad to see another fellow that has started their gaming career with the same setup as I, NES + Super Mario/Duck hunt.. And has a taste for beer ;)