Server time: 2017-10-22, 06:32
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Milos

As a returning member.

Question

Milos    0

Hello everyone, as the title suggests I'm a returning member. I've been gone for about a year due to things going on on the other side of the screen, things seem to have been worked out and are now stable and I decided to come back.

Now, a year is a long time and I understand that this community is very popular and thus I had a few questions regarding my placement.

I remember having to undergo some sort of exam back in the day in order to get whitelisted, it consisted of questions regarding the rules on RP and NLR and the like, would I have to undergo this exam again? Am I still whitelisted?

I decided to come on here and ask as I redownload everything.

Thanks in advance people!

-Milos.

4 answers to this question

Naz    19

I was just in your shoes about 3 weeks ago. However, I last played in August 2014, so I'm not too sure if it will apply to you. Click on the Whitelist tab of the 'Standalone' tab on this website, and check what you see. If you see an application form, then the answer to your question is yes. If all you see are (I believe) two little form options (GUID and PID? Or perhaps something else.) then no, you simply have to provide the information and start playing!

Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone.

Milos    0

I was just in your shoes about 3 weeks ago. However, I last played in August 2014, so I'm not too sure if it will apply to you. Click on the Whitelist tab of the 'Standalone' tab on this website, and check what you see. If you see an application form, then the answer to your question is yes. If all you see are (I believe) two little form options (GUID and PID? Or perhaps something else.) then no, you simply have to provide the information and start playing!

Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone.

Hey man thanks a lot for your help, as it turns out all I had to do was as you explained, I gave in my GUID and I was given the password so thanks a lot for your help!

-Milos.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Just needed new GUID.

And there's no download, it's all standalone.

No mods yet ;-;