Server time: 2017-08-17, 19:33

Sign in to follow this  
elgiri

Isn't this BadRp?

Question

elgiri    5

If i re-initiate on someone who initiated on me and i tell them to shut their radio but they still talk to their friends using the radio to get me and my friends killed?

6 answers to this question

elgiri    5

Its actually called meta-gaming and is reportable

Ok i was not sure about the term i should use so i used badrp but ok i will make a report then

Bishop    0

Well if you "told" them to turn off their radio as opposed to RPing that you turned off their radio are two different things. Depending on which you actually did would determine what type of rule violation there is.

If you told them to do it and they didn't then they are not complying and you may get KoS rights if you also gave some indication of hostile intent. But if you didn't then they could just be RPing through it.

Now if you RPed that you took or turned off their radio and they continued to use TS as though they had it then they are meta-gaming and violating the rules.

I would say post a report discussion on it and get more input from the community.

I do kind of lean to what Bishop said if you did not RP physically taking their radio or break it you might have made your own demise by allowing him to keep it. However if he was restrained or in had his hands up this is clear cut metagaming.

I hope this has answered your question.

elgiri    5

I would say post a report discussion on it and get more input from the community.

I do kind of lean to what Bishop said if you did not RP physically taking their radio or break it you might have made your own demise by allowing him to keep it. However if he was restrained or in had his hands up this is clear cut metagaming.

I hope this has answered your question.

Yeah i did report it already.

This can be marked as solved

Will do! Glad glad we could help.

/Solved