Server time: 2018-08-18, 17:59

Sign in to follow this  
Guest alexandru1208

Journal of the Apocalypse - The story of a photographer.

Guest alexandru1208

Note : This story is a W.I.P and will be Updated. The story is semi-connected to the lore of DayZRP.

Alexander took shelter in the apartments of Dubky from the intense rain pouring over the land, exhausted from travelling kilometers and wounded from a fight with a bandit that tried to rob him, he rested on the high levels of the apartments, away from the reach of zombies and wondering survivors.

After lighting a fire, he laid down on one of the couches in the living room, taking out his journal to write down the next entry.

"Through what I've been... and encountered... I still fight. For what?" he asked himself as he flipped through the pages.

His past life as a photographer a television station back in Romania, now a fighting survivor of the End times, his past life kept in the pages of his journal...

Entries :

23 September 2014

24 September 2014

2 October 2014

7 October 2014

8 October 2014

12 - 16 - 20 - 21 October 2014

Imgur Gallery : http://imgur.com/a/Pud77#0

Journal pages :[/b]

w2ZJ69U.png

SHMBeYI.png

UYY6L1I.png

qv86SP0.png

3Nf1KsL.png

faJofLm.png

What font do you use?

Guest alexandru1208

What font do you use?

Look for "Hand Test" or something on FontDB. Otherwise I'll send you a PM when I'm on my PC

Guest alexandru1208

This look really good :D

Hang on tight cuz' we're going deeper soon.

What font do you use?

Look for "Hand Test" or something on FontDB. Otherwise I'll send you a PM when I'm on my PC

k

Guest alexandru1208

Startled by a lightning strike, he dropped his backpack, causing a loud noise.

"Rahat! This ain't good..." he said as he carefuly sat up, taking out his firearm, keeping it armed for any intruders that like to rob in the mist of night...

Picking back his journal, he turned on his gas lamp and took out his pen to write down his entry.

"Let's see.... December..."

Entries :

- 22 October 2014

- 24 October 2014

- 29 October 2014

- 12 November 2014

- 13 November 2014

- More coming soon...

Imgur Gallery to the journal : http://imgur.com/a/Pud77#11

And so his life in the Apocalypse began for Alexandru, as he awaits for dawn to arrive and to get back on the road...

"A survivor's life is not only told, it's written. A true story lies written forever." -AE

Once I get submitted, I'll post more journal entries here, so let's hope my post doesn't get closed. Everyone I will interact will be posted in. <3

Sign in to follow this