Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 02:37

Will you ever fly an asian airline?

ONIC

• Emerald

My father flies on them quite frequently for business trips, but I personally think the Illuminati and megladon are behind this so I refuse to go.

If I were flying in Asia, I would be fine with using the airlines. You have a 1 in 29.4 million chance of being on a plane that crashes. You are 30x more likely to die in a car crash than a plane crash, and we use cars everyday. Comparatively, how often do you fly? I am not afraid of being in a plane crash with these kind of odds :)

If I were flying in Asia, I would be fine with using the airlines. You have a 1 in 29.4 million chance of being on a plane that crashes. You are 30x more likely to die in a car crash than a plane crash, and we use cars everyday. Comparatively, how often do you fly? I am not afraid of being in a plane crash with these kind of odds :)

Not so much in Asia, but ill travel around the states a few times a month.

Not so much in Asia, but ill travel around the states a few times a month.

Yeah I wouldn't feel as safe in Asia as I would in the US but if I needed to fly in Asia I would.

• Sapphire

I don't fly... So, no.