Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 12:38

Whitelist question?

oracle96

Sorry to annoy I know this has been asked a bunch but I was wondering if this is a glitch I have followed the suggestions in the FAQ except for donating I have been active showed interest and I have actually been 4th in the queue for a long time before becoming 2nd yesterday. I just checked and now I'm 250th is that normal I mean surely 248 people didn't just donate did they??

I don't want to sound like I am complaining and I know patience is a virtue and that's why I have waited just was curious as to the huge jump on the queue

• Sapphire

What happens is that people may have made a better application than you.

It is normal to bounce around in the whitelist area.

Patience friend. Your time will come.

:)

http://www.dayzrp.com/faq

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

Q: If I donate, will I have a better chance of getting accepted?

A: No, as a donor you are allowed to apply and get priority in the queue, but your application still has to meet all requirements and you have to answer all questions correctly just like non-donors. Donating does NOT guarantee being whitelisted nor does it whitelist you automatically.

A lot of other people could have applied + donation since then. IIRC People that have donated, have their applications reviewed in 24 hours (if not much quicker than those that have not donated). This is also the same for people who have added more information in their applications, those who have gone above and beyond, if you will.

If you have a look at some of the discussion threads you will see statistics like:

"So after speculation on numbers here's some hard facts:

Accepted whitelist apps since 1st November: 2481

Current Players on Standalone whitelist: 3690

Current active forum accounts: ~1200

So the numbers speak for themselves really we have grown approx 200% since Nov 1st as far as actual whitelisted players goes, But out of those only about 1/3 rd of the currently whitelisted accounts are actually active."

This shows the massive influx in applications (and successful members) since November, that's a huge increase in such a short space of time.

Please rest assured that your application will not be ignored, but that the Staff are exceptionally busy and will get to it in due course. If/When you're accepted it will all be water under the bridge and you'll not be worried about the wait!

Thanks appreciate your post thats really all i wanted to know, i just thought it was weird for it to jump like that and keep going up and thought that my computer had glitched or some crazy voodoo magic stuff, This thread can be marked as solved i think i'll just donate

• Legend

Remember even if you do donate it doesn't guarantee that you will be whitelisted. With that being said and from the answers the community have given you I'll mark this as solved

/Solved