Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 13:03

0.53 update, killed by what?

So the new update seems amazing, i joined S1 EU server, found 3 guys, loot a bit and found tons of new stuff like flare gun, little axe, little shovel, meat knife and a bloody broom! Amazing! Then i went in Cherno, entered a corner pub and insta-died by nothing. I was full hydrated and energized in a empty room and poof, black screen "you are dead". I thought i got sniped but i didn't hear anything and the glass od the window is really loud

That wasn't a good start.

Did that happen to anyone else?

I can upload the video but it's just me looting and dying for no reason.

It might be worth to put a report through. You may have been killed and not have heard the noise. The admins can see who killed you(if someone did). Did you by-chance go up the stairs in the pub? You may have also glitched and fallen from the second floor, that would kill you also. Either way, shitty luck man....

• Sapphire

Most bullets move faster than sound, so if someone shot you in the head, you would have died without hearing the shot. It could also be a bug.

I would report it so the admins can pull logs. It's possible we've still got some scum lurking around that don't realize logs are available and are still going around KOSing at random.

Most bullets move faster than sound, so if someone shot you in the head, you would have died without hearing the shot. It could also be a bug.

I would report it so the admins can pull logs. It's possible we've still got some scum lurking around that don't realize logs are available and are still going around KOSing at random.

But you can still hear things after dying and when you get headshotted you hear a the headshot sound as well.

• Emerald

If you were on the second floor then you most likely died by falling through the floor. This is a known bug and it's caused by desync with the server. When climbing floors it's best to (V)ault when you get to the next floor because this force updates your character's position. You can ask staff to check the log's but it'll probably come up as nothing. Doesn't hurt to ask though.