Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 13:04

Cant wait to play!

Hey all! I'm not new to DAYZ but i'm new to DAYZRP. Until I met my husband my gaming skills were little and limited to Mario Kart. He got me started on WOW . made it to level 87, then started CS, insurgency. Then came DAYZ. Would and did spend hours playing. I really love this game but it got to a point that we would run for hours just to finally get where you need to be and get killed by hackers. My husband has more hours then most people on this game up until a few months ago. Just really getting frustrated with all this hacking. Then he found this and now we can get back to playing. Have applied so just waiting to hear back. Thanks for having a great place to actually play!

• Sapphire

Hey Raydlia! Welcome to the community! :)

• MVP

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.