Server time (UTC): 2022-10-02 22:39

Filed a Ban Appeal. Still Banned After Appeal Granted

Guest Bman12456

Guest Bman12456

Like the title says. I filed a ban appeal and was told I was unbanned and would have to re whitelist. Today I come online to play and I was banned for having an Alt account which I had already explained as to why I have now been banned for this.

Guest BrennanPasemko

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://imgur.com/AMe9yRu

Why the verdict is not fair:

As you can see here - http://imgur.com/qDmjKyJ My "Alt" account was banned after making my ban appeal some 8-10 months ago (maybe more) and in turn was banned (keep in mind this was before you were allowed to access the ban appeals section of the forums on a banned account). Now I have re appealed with success. I have come on today to re whitelist as my whitelist was revoked and I am banned for having an alternate account. However this "alternate" account was used for making my original ban appeal as I had no friends at the time to make it for me a was swiftly banned. So essentially I have been banned again for having an alternate account that is banned already and has been for close to if not more than a year.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I don't see why I was banned for having an alternate account that was used for the sole purpose of making a ban appeal before the option to make an appeal on my banned account was even an option. That account is banned.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like to be unbanned as I never should have been banned in the first place.

What could you have done better?:

Nothing. At that time this was the only way to make a ban appeal for me so I did it. It was denied, the alt account was banned, and I let it go. I have re appealed and been accepted and now re banned for an account that is clearly already banned and has been for one hell of a long time by now.

Guest Bman12456

Sorry to disturb you but I am seeing all of these other appeals being looked at and responded to but not mine. Just wondering what is up with that and seeing if I can get a response.

• Legend

Verdict

Appeal Granted.

Explanation

I have removed all causes for you being accidentally rebanned. As your previous appeal stated you are on a very short leash. In order to make this abundantly clear to you we are going to place you on our final warning system. You will be given 25 warning points for three months with the very real possibility of a permanent ban after this time if poor behavior resurfaces.

Outcome

Final Warning.