Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 12:25

looking forward to a great experience

Hey, the names Alex. Started playing dayz standalone to immerse myself in a post apocalyptic RP game. instead I found a bunch of loot happy players and hackers :( . I want to experience this game the way it was supposed to be played, actual survival. been searching for a place where I can play the game and interact with other players. Im looking forward to a great experience and to meet new people along the way. let the games begin lol

• Sapphire

Hello Caveskimmer! Welcome to community! :)

• Emerald

Hey, the names Alex. Started playing dayz standalone to immerse myself in a post apocalyptic RP game. instead I found a bunch of loot happy players and hackers :( . I want to experience this game the way it was supposed to be played, actual survival. been searching for a place where I can play the game and interact with other players. Im looking forward to a great experience and to meet new people along the way. let the games begin lol

You have indeed come to the right place, i have been here for about 30 days now and it's completly unique, i have never had any game experiences like this in the game, never ever, as long as you roleplay of a of a certain caliber others do too :)

Welcome to the community :)