Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 18:17

Silo's new video

Guest Mak

• Sapphire

This belongs in the media forum.

/watching

Edit: I didn't find it... Enjoyable. Very distasteful.

• Sapphire

I mean no disrespect to Silo but, I honestly don't like his RP, I just feel like he doesn't really take it seriously, unless that's just the way it sounds to me but, was still a good video to watch.

I mean no disrespect to Silo but, I honestly don't like his RP, I just feel like he doesn't really take it seriously, unless that's just the way it sounds to me but, was still a good video to watch.

yeah, i actually have to agree with you, he metagames a lot too, i'm talking about the fact that as soon as somebody laughs he istantly raises his weapon and accuses him of cannibalism, and the same with human meat

• Sapphire

"Bash Silo thread." Said one thing about him that wasen't even insulting but just a personal opinion

"Bash Silo thread." Said one thing about him that wasen't even insulting but just a personal opinion

I wouldn't turn this into a bash Silo thread, so lets just leave it to the content of the media. Anyways, I haven't watched the video yet, but I will soon.

Never said it was... Merely just a warning not to...

• Sapphire

I wouldn't turn this into a bash Silo thread, so lets just leave it to the content of the media. Anyways, I haven't watched the video yet, but I will soon.

Never said it was... Merely just a warning not to...

Good, let's leave it at that, i'd rather not get in a fight with the almighty warmachine.

Might be the first black Russian I've seen.

Also, when I see a video from Green Mountain I usually just close it, so I just skimmed the video and it seems this guy is good at killing people.

Thats all.

• Sapphire

almighty warmachine.

gd 1 m8

mnt 2 be joke 2 rek wermachne rekt rekte rerekrek