Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 02:36

Character got wiped, now what?

course you can, you can still play on the same character even after you die, as long as you RP it out. dont go ooc to tell them you got wiped. say it all got ruined or someone stole everything from you.

but yeah it is acceptable to play on the same char even if it got wiped

• MVP

Yes, it is perfectly fine to RP as the same character after a death or character wipe/reset. It should be rather simple to explain why you may have different gear and why you were possibly away for a certain amount of time. We can't force you to perma-death your own character. That is a decision that the person who plays the character makes. So, if you want to continue playing your current character go right ahead.

Do you have any other questions pertaining to character death or character resets?

Alright thank you guys for clarifying! I have no further questions regarding this subject, and I'll stick to my current character. Oddly, when this happened to me there were around 28+ people already on the server, but I guess that was just an instance of bad luck.

• Emerald

Yes, it is perfectly fine to RP as the same character after a death or character wipe/reset. It should be rather simple to explain why you may have different gear and why you were possibly away for a certain amount of time. We can't force you to perma-death your own character. That is a decision that the person who plays the character makes. So, if you want to continue playing your current character go right ahead.

Do you have any other questions pertaining to character death or character resets?

Glad you got the answer you were looking for:)

/solving