Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 02:43

Whitelist error

Hey I'v just came on after about 2 weeks of forgetting to check my application, and when I checked it said I have been rejected. Fair enough it doesn't bother me but it says:

Your application has been rejected because of the following reason:

""

^ what if I wan't to apply again? how am I meant to understand why the application was rejected?

I could only assume it was just rejected although it may be an error. Did you have enough characters and give examples of where each rule could be applied in a roleplay situation? It's possible you had more than one error and they would like you to redo your application. Make sure you Copy Paste all the text you type as it saves time if you have to apply again and just change a few minor details.

• Emerald

Well I think its probably a bug

• Emerald

Hey I'v just came on after about 2 weeks of forgetting to check my application, and when I checked it said I have been rejected. Fair enough it doesn't bother me but it says:

""

^ what if I wan't to apply again? how am I meant to understand why the application was rejected?

If i where you, i would pm a community helper or an admin of some sort or jump to the TS and tell that you dont have a reason so you dont know why you got rejected, if it is an error i guess they can fix it, if not i guess they can tell you by words why you where rejected.

• Emerald

""

Did you recieve a PM or something explaining what you missed if not, as stated above you can always hop into teamspeak and consult with a staff member...

• Legend

Hmm. I just looked at you whitelist Application as I remembered your name.

I was the one rejecting you.

It seems I forgot to put in the reason. There is no excuse. I dont know how this could happend and I am very sorry for this.

Of course, how can you do something better if you do not know what you made wrong. Again, I am very sorry.

I will send you a private message with an explanation of what you need to explain more.

Terra

//Pm send

• MVP

Your question has been answered so I will be marking this as solved. If you have anymore questions about your whitelist feel free to PM a CH.

/solving