Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 01:07

Question about kos

elgiri

First of all i know the rules but i am wondering something.

Lets say that my friend gets robbed and i could kill the hostile player because i was playing with my friend and i was within 500 meters of the hostile situation at the time of occurance.

Can i or my friend kill the same hostile player from over 500 meters after the situation within 2hours?

• Sapphire

You have revenge rights. You have 2 hours to kill him. So, yeah you can kill him. Because you and your friend have had hostile actions acted on you both, so you gain KoS rights and revenge rights.

You can take revenge for a hostile action taken against you for 2 hours from the time hostile action was taken, as long as it does not conflict with the other rules.

• MVP

Yea you have the two hours to get your revenge so yes you could. But if i were you i wouldnt just snipe the bloke. Try and ambush them and get some roleplay out of your revenge you know? That way its fun for both parties and doesnt leave the guy thinking he has just been KoSed. Who knows the guy could talk you out of killing him or you could make a deal of some sort? Idk just an idea. But yes you could kill him.

also you might want to get closer to identify your target as you wouldn't want to misidentify kos your target. That can get you into some trouble.

• Sapphire

It seems that what you're asking is "Do my KOS rights expire if the person I have rights on moves more than 500 meters away?"

The answer is no. As long as you were within 500 meters when your friend was attacked, the rights persist for two hours no matter how far away the target travels.

• Sapphire

Yeah thanks guys the 500 meters part was the only thing i was wondering about so this can be marked as solved. :)

Roger. Glad the community could help find your answer.

/solving